Would I look good with short hair? (Pictures included)?

So basically I've got super damaged hair and it doesn't look like it can be saved as it hasn't grown at all in months and my hairstylist said so. It looks ugly down so I wear it up all the time but I hate that. The pics with my hair down are old. I'm thinking of cutting off and just starting again so I have healthy nice hair. This is me now. Sorry for the bad photos though. Would I look good with short hair?

So im thinking to cut it short. These are the styles I'm thinking in cutting it into

Or maybe something a bit more funky and shorter like this

Whag at do you gagers think. Any more suggestions would help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do what you have to do.
    You can certainly pull it off

Most Helpful Girl

• To be completely honest, it certainly appears that your hair has become rather long, thick and almost unmanageable.

Maybe it is time for a jolly good sort-out and let your hair rejuvenate itself again.

A shortish bob, similar to the pic. of Katie Holmes would be ideal for the shape of your face.

Be brave! .. And Good Luck.

What Guys Said 12

• Never, never, never cut your long hair. It's that single, female characteristic that makes a women so attractive to men. A very, very few girls with perfect faces can pull off short hair, but not many. The examples you showed of short hair are great examples of women who cut their hair and looked worse for it.
    Short hair is also a sign to a woman "giving up". Women cut their hair when they get married, or when they have kids, or when they have so much going on in their life that they just don't want to deal with the daily hair routine. Basically, when a girl is willing to give up on her long hair, she's has no trouble giving up on other aspects of her looks also.
    When a girl cuts here hair, if she has a man; he'd better run for the hills... because the chick he really liked is now gone. And when women cut their hair, very few ever go back to long.
    Of course this is just my opinion, but one of a million research articles will tell you that men prefer long hair by far. A few feminist articles will tell you why you should cut it... but that's a bunch of crap.
    Not to mention, you look hot as hell the way you are. I can't see why you would want to change that. If anything... learn to do some cool styling with the awesome hair you have.
    Again... just my 0.02.

• I'm sure you would, you're attractive, but I think long hair looks better, but since you have to cut it, if I were you, I'd go with the third option, I like that one, but the first one also would look good.

• Oh my you look absolutely amazing with long hair. It's the best hair you can have on yourself. Just take care of it and you will be all set.

• I like the first style you picked - I feel that would suit you the best maybe even slightly longer

• i canĀ“t see in the pics but in my opinion those short cuts are good for skinny, slightly androgynous girls. they look horrible on more well rounded girls though.

• keep the long hair

• Nahhh u look perfect da way u are babe

• Longer hair, I have never been a fan of short hair on women

• You're gorgeous with long hair. I wouldn't cut it

• you are a sweetheart with long hair i don't think it's a good idea

• No you would look better with long hair

• No don't do it

What Girls Said 3

• I think you should maybe to a long bob and not too short!

• Don'd do it guuuuurl. :)

• hey my hair has a natural ugly curl to it :/ it looks bad down so i have to wear it up. i hated that too so what i do is put my hair in curling rods overnight and then my hair looks beautiful when i take them out :) i can't straighten my hair its too thick and ugg
    dont cut ur hair if its thick my bestie did that and her hair doesn't look very good cuz it was thick and now its even thicker
    so good luck!