Girls, are you really concern about your boobs size? or you accept as god gift?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I am very “petite”. I am 5 foot 5, which is somewhat average but I am very small framed. I wear size 0s and XS’s. I weight about 101 lbs. I am about a 34B. Not very big but not tiny. On my body type, it suits me well. They actually look larger because I am so small. I wish they were a little fuller but they have a very nice shape and are very perky. I’m more than comfortable topless. It’s when I wear certain things that would look better on a bustier woman, that I feel uncomfortable. Every guy I have been with has complimented me on them. I like them just fine but yes, sometimes I am unhappy. God made me this way, so why change it.

What Girls Said 6

• I think that many girls are concerned about the size of their breasts though I personally like mine the way they are.

• what is the size of your breast?

• Honestly, I feel that girls feel as if men have expectation on a certain boob or butt size for example, so often girls are bothered if they don't look like people you see in the media with "perfect" figures. I try to choose not to let it bother me but sometimes it does... I guess it just depends on the person.

• I used to hate having really small breasts when I was younger but I quite like it now, I think it's looks pretty.

• I kind of am. My booty is God's gift, my breasts are just what my momma gave me (which is not much).

• I am fine I am a full C and im fine with it.

• I used to hate my boobs because there big but now I'm just used to them