Do I look Spanish or italian?

Do I look Spanish or italian?

everyone seems to think im Spanish or italian haha I just want to know if I really look Spanish or italian! Thanks

PS Im the girl on the left obviosuly :)

***I'm from France! My eyes are actually green XD
its funny, in my home people for the past couple months have been telling me i look Spanish but im not! My friends in my photos are spanish/italian and i dont think we share any similar features ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• When I saw the question I didn't really think you looked Spanish or Italian but French does make a lot of sense. I thought you looked european but further up than Spain or Italy maybe northern Italy but France is a much better fit for your look I think.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• People from Spain and Italy are just white, I don't think there's a specific look for it.
    Let's ask an expert lol @AleDeEurope

• Haha thanks for the mention.
      Like Zorro said, there's not specific look, though Southern Europeans are known for being white but having a darker complexion, so given that you have brown hair and eyes, maybe that's why they think that. But honestly, I wouldn't have said "hey, you look Spanish/Italian" if I saw you, cause I've seen American girls that look similar.

• Sure. Why not? You're white skinned Caucasian so you look like any euro ethnic. Why not Spanish or Italian? There was a time when those "southern" Europeans did have darker skin - all of them. Some still do, just like those other Mediterranean peoples with the darker more olive skin color.

But yeah if you are actually Spanish or Italian ethnic, it wouldn't surprise me at all. Nor if you said you weren't but some other euro national/ethnic.

• italian and Spanish mixed

• In the first picture you look Spanish and the second one you look italian :D
    You are hottie by the way :p

• France is right between Spain and Italy, so it's not that surprising.

• No not really

• italian

NOT Spanish

• I can see that, my mother grew up in Paris. You look at lot like her when she was younger.

• Judging from your features you look very Spanish

• yea, you look Spanish to me...

• U look like from lebonan

• Not really - Id have guessed you were American... the girl on the right looks a little bit Spanish.

• you look like a mixture of south european and east euaropean. maybe turkish, greek or romanian. :)

• unknow, like ET

• You look HOTTTTTT!!!

What Girls Said 5

• Spanish! U don't really look Italian at all:)

• You look Spanish :) you're very beautiful

• italiannnnnn

• id say italian

• There's not really a typical Spanish or italian look, you know