Girls, What can I do to improve my looks?

http://imgur.com/a/IM2ty

Hit with me with the honest truth.
Would like constructive feedback.
Thank you!

Tell me what's unattractive with my face.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing unattractive about your face and you pull of the facial hair very nicely! I love your old hairstyle just as much as I love your new one. One recommendation I'd like to make in relation to that... don't wear hats! Don't. You don't need it. You have beautiful locks and facial features for that so please, rock them. Your wardrobe does not need any changing because it's nicely casual (there is such thing as "too casual" which is, of course, bad but you're nowhere near that). I encourage you to smile like you do in your photos, it's very handsome.

That's my feedback for you and if you're looking for a specific type, let me know, I'd be happy to help you but I've told you my honest trust like you asked. :)

What Girls Said 3

• Gosh you must be a perfectionist... Great head of hair and some great pearly whites! Do you have a brother?;) ;) hahaha

• I think you look completely fine. Your defiantly above average. I have no idea how your personality is though.. but as far as looks I don't see anything that needs change.

• You're really handsome, but for me you'd just have to dress a bit more stylish. Other than that, keep doing what you're doing ;)