Guys, Do you like big girls?

My height for a 14 year old is 5'4" I've always had a problem with what guys thought and how I look with my body. Just a heads up in this photo it took a lot of confidence to post, I am about to work out. As you can see in the photo I try to embrace all the flaws lol.
I've never had a problem with boy/men they tell me I look fine even when I know better. I weigh 148 pounds. I know I'm not skinny, but I know I'm not fat. Help?
Guys, Do you like big girls?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, confidence and self-esteem issues are really common... well, for everybody, really, but especially common for women in your age range. You are not fat, you don't even qualify as being a 'big' girl. You are not skinny, per se, but your body is totally normal. For guys that are in to 'big' women you would be far too thin.

Your body is really nice, it will not be a factor in trying to find a boyfriend. Far more boys will find it attractive than will find it a problem. Just as some guys only want super skinny or super muscular women, some guys also only want super heavy women. And for people into such extreme fetishes, your body will be too baseline, to 'normal'. Which is a good thing, it means it will be seen as being attractive by a far wider range of people.

It's easy for me to say 'be more confident', but I understand it is one of the hardest things to actually do. But you need to try to separate your feelings of self-worth from the need for external validation. Being a happy person draws people in. You say you are trying to embrace your flaws, which is good in theory, but your picture isn't showing any flaws.

The thing is, you are saying boys/men tell you you look fine, but you are not believing them. You are saying you know better. But the things is, you will actually look fine to most boys/men. You will not fall into a fetish, but for most normal people you will be what they are looking for.

What Guys Said 6

• I think you just look totally normal and very cute

• Damn! Thats a big bitch! haha. you are so normal. Dont worry about that kind of stuff. Trust me in the future it only matters if you can pick up your boyfriend or not when he twists his ankle, while being chased by the west side strangler.

• you're not big. you're brainwashed.

• You're not big at all, that is what a perfectly healthy body looks like

• As long as you have a nice body guys will want to fuck you lol

• But what if they see me without clothes? That's what I am mostly nervous about. I mean if I go to the pool I wear a "full" bathing suit. .-.

• Are you interested in giving handjibs now?

• ... I don't know

• You're quite attractive. I don't see anything alarming. You look good!