So how crappy do I look?

I caved so like the question asks. I know I don't look that great and I suck so badly at taking pictures of myself. I just can't figure out how to keep one of my eyes from closing like it does. So there will be 2 pictures since I wear glasses. So one with glasses and one without. The without one I can't see anything. :D Plus i've been having acne issues.

So how crappy do I look?

@Onepiecefan2000 @Mistnigqa808 @ClariceOwen23 @IamMrHappyPants @Toad-1 @HookingSwan

• shut up u look awesome
  • not to bad
  • meh
  • yeah you look like crap
My hair isn't actually red. It's a dark blonde/light brown. Though I did dye it auburn red once but stopped 4 years ago.
No need to PC anything. I accept how my face looks. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• you look good, you have a really cute face and I like the piercings ;)
    the acne isn't that bad either... nothing you need to worry about 👍

if I would wanna criticize something (and I guess you want people to be 100% honest) then I'd say that your hair looks quite boring in those pictures. on the first picture I've seen from you (the one with the blue headphones) I liked it much more. But that's something you can easily change if you want :)

• eh. boring is probably the wrong term... but I guess you get what I mean

• which I had to get it cut because it was becoming so long and extremely heavy it was actually starting to hurt trying to have it pinned up.

• Thanks for MHO :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, I hate my glasses on me. But yours look so cute on you.

I think you look really cute and sweet. And no visual complaints here :)

A it is!

What Guys Said 30

• You look like a sweet and laid back girl. A chill guy will love you for who you are. And I think with glasses looks better.

• http://i.aaronmbushnell.com/blownaway.gif
    ^Me
    I generally stay away from how do I look questions, but you actually have quite a bit of natural prettiness about you :)

• shut up u look awesome/better than me i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMGP3824.jpg

• You're actually pretty cute. I'd date you. If you start believing in yourself, you'll actually find your attractiveness increases even more. If anything, it's your lack of self belief that would be off-putting.

• Nice Looking Red Head girl

• OMG IT'S THE LEGENDARY MUSTACHEKITTEH!!!

And she's now revealed her true form! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I win the waiting game! Now nobody will know what I look like!

• You're pretty, I'd hit it! :)

• 1|0
  • You have a cute nose and smile. You look like a kindhearted person based on those pics.

• You're really cute 😊

• you're cute

• Wow you finally showed your face and you look good in the pictures.

• you look like a anime geek you would look pretty but you will look more prettier if you took care of yourself more

• You mean like straightening my hair and putting make up on?

• Here is a picture of me in 2011. That was the last time I got all dressed up and before I started having acne issues. :D
      http://i.imgur.com/V3LBGfh.jpg

• Acne look really cute on some girls, like you... and get oxygen permeable contact lenses like biofinity they are great for dry eyes... I agree that you are super cute but also have potential to be smokin' hot...

• You look cute to me ;-)

• Hey why don't you keep one of those pics as your profile pic? You should really :-)

• Not having it as a profile picture keeps away the creepers. :D

• Oh... Don't worry about the creepers... hahaa I will protect you ! =D

• Shut up, just try to fix the proplem of the on your face, change your hair cut , try other glasses if u still need them to see well.
    U r beautiful.

• The only thing that looks crappy is that wall behind you 😛

• It may look crappy but it was fun as hell to do it. :D Me and my sister got creative and tried to put foot prints on the walls too. :D

• Hahah thats awesome, i didn't mean it in a negative way. Was just letting you know that your a good looking girl.

Lucky you that you guys got to paint your walls for fun 😌

• Not crappy! 😃😃😊😊😊

• You are legitimately adorable... but that said I would totally make out and/or go all the way with you because you're also pretty sexy... but I'm a centaur ;-)

• You look gorgeous! 😍

• 3mo old question, I know, but I wanted to know if we could get pics with more than your face? 😊

• You look pretty bad.

• You look really beautiful , with both glasses and no glasses!

• Aww you're so adordably cute... I can carress your face all day
    So shut up, you look awesome

• I think you're cute.

• I think you look lovely

• Uber cute. Better in glasses but I have thing for beautiful girls in glasses

• Look fine, to me :)

• redhead, need to say something else?

but you need take care of your appearance (just a little)

• Eyyy you're actually attractive, I voted A)

• I'd let you blow me

• Yeah, like crap.

What Girls Said 20

• What made you decide to get 2 Monroes?

I have only one and thought about getting #2, but changed my mind.

• I had seen a lot of pictures of other people always have 1 Monroe. Then I thought about getting the bottom part pierced. Though that seemed to be extremely popular as well. So I wanted something that looked cute but wasn't to common. Plus in away it makes me think of whiskers on a cat. :D

• okay... yes... whiskers! i can see that... meow... here kitty kitty kitty

• Wow, what a bunch of oafs. Five people have no empathy for a human being (those who clicked the last option) Girl, you are pretty. Love your red hair. ♥️

• Whoa I think this is the first time I see a picture of you! :O
    I think you look cute, especially the smile! :)

• You look so cute and sweet with the glasses on! They make your eyes and cheek bones more noticeable, and I love the piercings. You're pretty!

• You're not bad looking at all! You look so cute and innocent. I do like you better with the glasses tho. But I may be biased 😉😜😊

• hey u look awesome! cute with glasses, and maybe loose one of the piercings near ur mouth.. u look good, and confident which is what matters!

• you look awesome!

• I think you're really pretty with and without glasses!

• Oh and I've had (still have, maybe? idk) acne problems, too, so I feel you sister. Maybe one day it will just go away forever and our skin will be fabulous lol

• You are naturally a pretty girl.
    But you would definitely look better with some changes to your hair and maybe trying to grow your eyebrows a little fuller

• I think you have a lovely eye colour and are all around pretty

It is the hair that needs a little combing lol

• You look awesome :)

• Shut up u look gorgeous :) <3 X

• you're cute but i prefer with glasses on

• You actually don't look crappy at all, you look pretty

• Nah I think you look pretty :) Did you make the drawings on the wall though? 😂

• Me and my sister did it. When we were painting this room. We decided to splatter pain the closet walls with left over paint. :D

• You should try straightening your hair and eye liner

• You look cute. I really like how u look without glasses

• You look really cute!

• U look fine!

• Not crappy at all.