Which picture of me is more attractive?

Do you like how I look now better (in my profile picture) or a couple months ago? And why?

Which picture of me is more attractive ?
This picture is from January this year

I'm sorry for my goofy grin 😂
My profile pic is how I look now.

Most Helpful Guy

• OMG ! This picture looks so different. Without make up , You're really pretty, I like your face more and more now, I You're an angel, ur hair face eyes in this one looks perfect. I can't stop look at this pic.

By the way with make up or without make up, You always looks beautiful and gorgeous.
    But in this one I can say you're a nature beauty. Love your lips too !

• I know makeup makes a lot of a difference. 🙈💚Awww thank you so much, everyone always says nice stuff about lips (idk why tho).

• WIthout make up I saw a sweet angle face, With make up I saw a coolest hot chick. You're welcome sis, I think you have a sexy lips, Everyone want to kiss it lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the older one, u look more I don't know, real? Like u have more colour, ur eyes r smokin hot, gotta show them off like u did. Made them pop!:)

What Guys Said 15

• Your pic now is all about self expression and your pic then was very cute - There are pros for both pics, you just pick the look you are happiest with.

• As much as I love metal girls and goth style, you look better in the picture you posted because you look fitter and with better style. Although I miss the lip ring :(

• The pic in here looks so much better

• Wow... You're SO beautiful. Honestly I think you're pretty either way, but without the heavy makeup, you're absolutely stunning!

• Yeah definitely the pic you posted here. That's cool that you're into that scene because that makes you unique but just be sure to eventually grow out of it lol. You look 10 times better here.

• omfg
    Like seriously?
    Though I can't compare but this pic is like cute as double fuck 😂
    Looking gorgeous 😍

• Hehe sweety... You look beautiful, and it's bcoz you changed your hair And due to less makeup.

You look superb now. please don't change :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

• The one you posted just now

• The January photo

• that's quite the transformation...

wow.

repulsive to quite attractive. good for you.

• You looked better some couple of months ago, before you became a goth

• better.. but i am terrified with your eyes

• you look a lot different. Cute 10/10

• you look better in this pic. which you poster here.

• I think you look on both but better then because I like the blonde

What Girls Said 3