Do I have a good body?

So I'm 20 and I have a skinny body that looks like a 13 year old's and I hate it. I have a B cup and an average size ass. Guys and girls please tell me what you think. Be honest - I won't be offended.

http:// tinypic. com /r/33uqqub/9

Most Helpful Guy

• Out looks really beautiful, I love your body, but I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• If that is what a 13 year old girl looks like I just found out something about myself I did not want to know because that is a very lovely body.

• Nothing wrong with your body. I actually like skinny girls, so I can't really say it's not good. And no, it doesn't look like a 13 year old at all.

• oi68. tinypic. com/33uqqub. jpg #ForEaseOfMHO + it's average

• average, not fat not skinny.

• You look fine, totally normal to me.

• I wouldn't fret, no guy is going to think that's a 13yr body.
    You have nice legs and matching breasts, but your best feature is the curve of your hips and (I'm willing to bet) bum.

You look sexy

• tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33uqqub&s=9#.VkLpYr4o4iE
    (For viewing ease)
    You don't look thirteen. You do look good. :)

• I personally think you are SOOO hot. I love petite frames.. And you are so beautiful 😍

• yeah u dont really look 20 but also not even 13... u r lucky to look young... learn to be happy with ur body... i personally like fit and slim bodies... dont worry u r very sexy...

• Little bit on skinnier side but still that is one really hot body, just your hands are in wrong place ;P

• I agree - I just didn't really want my question to be deleted :)

• Probably

• You can definitely give it a try to see whether they do or not...
      I am surely willing to help you with that ;P

• Hands up and donĀ“t move! Lol no, you are right, your body looks younger than you actually are, but it is not bad, you look pretty innocent. I would personally like it.

• I like your body, but I'm partial to tall thin women like you anyways so I'm cheating? Lol

• You look perfectly fine to me

• you are good enough to date and have sex with

• sorry to tell you. you look flat.

• looks hot to me!
    somewhere between skinny and average... looks great, love it ;)

• U look good

• i typed that in and it was a guy stroking his dick wtf

• Judging from all the other commenters, obviously you've put in the wrong URL.

• copy and paste, no perverts out there on gag

• Smokin hot. Looks sexy to me!

• it's looking okay and that's not skinny !!! I like skinny girls over fat <3

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's normal, sometimes we all aren't fortunately to fill out in the places we want to. I'm pretty petite but i've learnt to embrace my size and know that I was meant to be like this ;)

• Thanks for your opinion - I just find it strange how I'm so petite when my my mum and her side of the family all (not even exaggerating) have hourglass figures with at least DD cups. My dad's side is pretty much the same, but shorter and more like C cups. It's so weird.

• My body certainly isn't the best. But I'm happy with it, and if I ever really wanted to change it, I would.

So, yea, I'm happy.

And you should be happy about your body too :)

• you look good no worries

• Your body is great but you're not skinny, just slim.