I'm very tall&skinny, 5'9-5'10" & 109 lbs. I have somewhat of a bubble butt - nice & round but proportional and A-B cup. Is that attractive to most?

0|0
5|13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the more you have confidence in yourself the more attractive you will be.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• If that is you in profile avatar, you look fine

0|0
    0|0
  • you could probably gain some pounds, but you're fine in your picture

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to join the "pictures for research" movement here, but we really cannot tell, that description could still apply to millions of totally different looking people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Need pictures... yah know... for research purposes >_>

0|0
    2|0
  • sounds perfect to me, don't worry ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Going by your description combined with your profile pic, yes. Yes, it sounds very attractive...

0|0
    0|0
  • You are tall and skinny and your breasts reflect the skinny part. But to answer your question yes your body sound very attractive!

0|0
    0|0
  • Pics or can't say

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes judging from your display picture, that body is smokin'... And that butt hngg...

• What about my butt?😂 Sorry couldn't tell what you said

• I want to lick it, kiss it and bite it that is what pretty much what I meant...

• yes, extremely attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and I looked at your picture, very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds sexy like victoria's secret model ;)

0|0
    2|0
  • If that's you in the pic, you are HOT!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Guys will hit anything.

I'd say you're passable.

Body not banging but not bad either.
    Sounds like a model type.

1|1
    0|1
    • Okay... Honestly a little rude but i guess you're just more honest - or maybe my display photo just isn't good idk😂

• Show All
    • Thanks 😉☺️

• **shouldn't.

No problem :)

• You sound attractive but very underweight... I'm your height and when I was skinniest I was 124 pounds and that was considered underweight. I am now around 145 which is average

0|0
    0|0
  • You do know you're underweight right?

0|0
    0|1
    • 😂yes, I am not anorexic nor do I have any eating disorders though. I've just always been very slim, and underweight since forever. My BMI is not that bad though, it's only 3 points below average

• I see. o: Well if there's a healthy way to build a bit of muscle and gain weight that way you should try it. If a person gets too underweight even if they don't intend on it, it can lead to some negative things.

• Def need pics

0|0
    0|0