How do I look? Do I need to lose weight or gain muscle more?

I'm 15 years old I'm 5,8 how does my body look?

Most Helpful Girl

• just a bit toning would be good.. but you are only 15.. focus on your studies for now

• I'm done with them for the year so I'm look for something to full my time

• alright.. then it is fine.. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Cut the belly fat and hit the Iron pile take High protein shakes to build muscle after your workouts

What Girls Said 4

• You're 15. Your body is in the middle of a lot of changes. Just work on staying healthy and worry about muscles or whatever when you're older.

And please be more vigilant about what you're posting online. Once a picture is here, it's her forever :/

• Aww you're so adorable it's like you don't have abs but you're certainly not far and at the same time you have a v-line... It's so cute :)

• you look fine.
    girls like abs (just an idea)
    but you dont look bad at all

• You should work on gaining muscle

What Guys Said 6

• Take your vitamins, eat a balanced diet, play a sport... other than that, you shouldn't be trying to diet or do any serious lifting until your bones have finished growing.

• You're average.

• You're young so you can start now to focus on your fitness goals. You have a normal amount of recomposition to get started on (meaning, both gaining muscle and losing bodyfat)
    good luck!

• I wouldn't obsess over it at your age - Just try and keep fit maybe play a sport.

• You don't need to lose weight, but it's good that you care though

• You're fat and don't have any muscle