Which Celeb's leaked pics lived up to your expectation of how they looked naked in real life?

Kelly Brook
Which Celeb's leaked  pics lived up to your expectation of how they looked naked in real life?
Vannesa Hudgens

Kirsten Dunst

Victoria Justice

Jennifer Lawrence

Scarlet Johansen

Kate Upton

• Kelly Brook
    11% (1)12% (2)12% (3)Vote
  • Vanessa Hudgens
    11% (1)12% (2)12% (3)Vote
  • Kristen Dunst
    0% (0)6% (1)4% (1)Vote
  • Victoria Justice
    22% (2)0% (0)8% (2)Vote
  • Jennifer Lawrence
    33% (3)18% (3)23% (6)Vote
  • Scarlet Johansen
    23% (2)35% (6)31% (8)Vote
  • Kate Upton
    0% (0)17% (3)10% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I think Kelly Brooks pics were probably "leaked" by herself for publicity. Scarlet Johanson's leaked pics were badly shot but show what an amazing body she has, you can see why guys like her. Makes me worry about whether there are pics of me out there, im never snap chatting again.

0|2
    0|0
    • the only "leaked" photo was victoria justice's. the rest were professionally shot and i'm pretty sure j law's was taken from a movie scene.

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau I think the @asker means the I-cloud leak that was called the "fappening" yhat spills celeb private pictures onto the net not these pics.

• fair enough. in that case, i'll be back. i have to do some jerking o... i mean, research :D

What Girls Said 1

• Justin beiber has a bigger penis than I thought

0|0
    0|1
    • Photoshop no doubt or penis enlargement surgery.

What Guys Said 2

• I am a bit iffy about leaked photos - I am not a prude like if they did a nude scene in a movie I would still watch but the leaked photos seem to be an invasion of privacy to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I grew up maturating to Kelly Brook when she was in the big breakfast she was my first wet dream. Thanks to her I figured out how my dick works lol. Kate Uptons pictures were amazing and so hot.

1|1
    0|0