If you saw me how would you judge me by my appearance?

What type of person do you think I am by appearance?
Do I look ugly? decent?
Honest opinions please, I don't mind negative feedback I like to use this knowledge to my advantage to better myself :D, I'm blocked out my friends face, I am obviously the Asian haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't look bad, at all - and I'm sure the pic doesn't give you justice. But I would find a haircut that suits you well and certainly a big smile will make you look even better.
    You look like a friendly guy (maybe also a bit shy? not sure though) and you seem nice and kind!

• Hahahha thanks. You are 100% accurate hahaha.
      I find it hard to smile but lately I've been smiling at random people and they actually smile back but then I have a habit of looking away because I'm too shy hahahah.
      Atm I'm trying to lose body fat xD maybe once my face gets skinnier I'll be able to find a haircut that suits me!

• Oh come on, you don't really need to lose body fat - at all. But if you wanna do it because you wanna feel more comfortable and confident around people, go for it. :) And about the smiling at random people, keep it up! A stranger smiling at you can make your day a lot better, even if he looks away after a bit.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• You seem like a nice guy. I'll also say a 7/10.
    By any chance, you drink?

• i say 7/10

• You're decent. 6/10

• I think you look easy going, and I would feel comfortable talking with you even if I don't know you. I'd not be hesitant to go and talk with you if I saw you.

What Guys Said 3

• Pretty decent yeah.

• work out more and you'll end up as a model

• Just normal guy. I dont knw