This might sound weird but I feel like most people find me very attractive even though I am not and I feel guilty about this. How can I stop this?

I know I have flaws yet I can't help but feel like I am prettier and better than most people and almost everyone thinks the same. I know this is not true but I still feel this way and because of this I feel quite guilty. Can you relate to this or am I a narcissist?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's great to have confidence in yourself because that helps a lot, but just make sure you don't start having like a visible superior attitude towards others (like the "I feel like I am better than most people"), that makes you seem conceited or arrogant :)
    I definitely don't relate to this, but doesn't mean you should stop being confident.

What Guys Said 3

• I think sometimes on good days I feel really good looking and on other days confidence isn't as high - It sounds like human nature to me.

• Guess you should post a photo of you

• Yeah that's right. Only then we can tell you if you look good or not.

• Difficult to discuss about this without knowing how you look 😮

• HEY YOU !! you must be very pretty cuz that's why people say that you are pretty. In this generation , people have become very mean so appreciate what they say to you. You are beautiful and no one can change that 😃😃

• Show a real pic of yourself then I can tell you if you're "prettier and better" than most people in my eyes. How to stop this? Get over yourself.

No matter how you look, there are places I've been that I could take you and you'd feel like the most hideous girl in the hemisphere.

And no you're not narcissistic in that sense. You're conceited.

• I am not saying I am prettier than most women. But I like that you saw it as your responsibility to make me feel bad about myself. I am not conceited either. I am very well aware of the fact that there are a lot of people out there who are better looking than me but that doesn't make me feel bad about myself. I still think I am not worse looking than them.

• See a shrink.

• And who are you to decide? You obviously can't see anyone feeling good about themselves because you are a pathetic being who lacks self esteem and is trying to compensate their lack of worth by degrading others. I am really sorry for the likes of you. Your parents didn't do a good job raising you, you pathetic creature.

What Girls Said 0