How can one know if they are in the top 20 percent of males facially? Does such a percentile even exist given the subjectivity of looks?

I am NOT ASKING IF I AM GOOD LOOKING OR NOT. I know I am at least somewhat good looking... to the majority of females. BUT what I do not know is whether I fall in the top 20 percent or not. This is all face by the way.
I also have a great body... and am great academically. Plus I am 6ft tall. But is there a way to know for sure whether I am in the TOP 20 percent of males facially?

Most Helpful Girl

• There actually is. Get pictures from at least 280000000 men and ask the world including those men, 7 billion people, to rate you among those men. If you are better looking than those 280000000e men then congratulations. You are among the top 20.

• Can I do it like this?:
      8 out of 10 women say I am attractive and 2 or 3 say you're average boo hoo

• Please respond babay gurrl

• 😂😂😂😅😅 no one responds to the root of the question. What I am asking here lies at the heart of many peoples questions about types and stuff

Most Helpful Guy

• Attractiveness is all subjective... not possible

• So if I do all that I can to improve my looks... genetic plateau... I won't have to worry about anyone necessarily being BETTER LOOKING than me so to speak? As in some would find guy x hotter and some me?

• I mean that's reasonable right? Because I see fatties with neckbeards thinking they can be as hot as Francisco Lachowski and some even cheer them on... so a guy at his genetic plateau should not be considered delusional riiiiiight? RIIIIIIGHT? 😅😅😅 I hate the word delusional

What Girls Said 3

• It would be impossible to know without knowing what every guy in the world looks like.

• Just assume 80 percent of them don't look as good as me?😉😘

• Someone obviously thinks highly of himself...

• I don't think you can fine out

What Guys Said 2

• Unless you ask every woman is the world to order the men of the world according to their personal facial preference and then see analyse if you are in top 20% - In other words absolutely impossible.

• Attractiveness at the end of the day is subjective. What you're saying really doesn't make sense