Would this be the right way to go/think about stopping myself from comparing my face to every other good looking guy?

What I can accept :
LOOKS are somewhat subjective so that given every guy is at their max potential some women will find me more attractive than some other guys and some other women will find some other guys more attractive than me. Some will find none of us attractive and others all of us.
WHAT I CANNOT ACCEPT :
That ANY guy can be more attractive facially than me in a sort of OBJECTIVE way... as in a majority of women find some guy to be more facially attractive than me. And why should this be the case anyway if looks are supposedly subjective?
Discuss. Thanks.☺

KEYWORD IS MAJORITY.
As in anything 51:49 or higher

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know - I think that I can accept that some men will be more handsome than me to a majority of women but in other aspects I think I have other things to offer like a really strong personality so I think it evens itself out in the long run.

• You. are. absurd 3 posts about the same thing

• But no clear answers. ... my questions be so deep man. Faaar ouuut maann.*in hippie voice*

• Faaaaaaaaar ooouuuuut maaaaaaan