Do you think I should continue trying to grow a beard (Pictures)?

I haven't posted a picture on here before and I don't care if I'm anonymous or not, but I just want to know if I should continue to grow out my beard. Having a girl and guys perspective would be helpful. By 'beard' I mean the hair on my cheeks along with the hair below my nose and chin. I'm just clarifying 😊

The problem is that the hair on my cheeks isn't as full as my 'goatee' so my goatee grows faster. By the way I hate goatees and I've always had a clean face until recently. I had to shave my goatee about twice to allow the hair on my cheeks to grow evenly with it... and this all grew within a week's time.

Okay, I know we all hate awkward pictures (and I hate forced selfie smiles so thats why I didn't), but here we go lol 😅...

By the way, I don't care if you call me ugly or anything.. we all have our opinions. Also, there are no filters applied to these pictures, so that's what it really looks like.

So, should I continue to grow it out or shave it off? If I simply don't "have the face" for a beard, thats okay! I just need opinions because some days I feel like it looks okay and some days I have the temptation to shave it all off.

• Grow it out
  • Shave that nasty thing off
  • Other
    Vote C
Just trying to bump this question to see if I could get more opinions.. Thank you 😊

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• modify it into a goatee, looks like your patchy on the sides / may need to get a bit older before you can grow a full one.

• Yeah there's just a couple patches/ areas where the black hairs are more "fine". I hate goatees, so it's either beard or nothing. Thank you for your opinion!

• For under my chin, it stops like right where my jaw bone is. I'm not sure if that's normal. This is the absolute first time that I've tried growing out a beard.

• yea thats pretty normal, Id say just focus on contouring it to where you see the hair, like trim everything under the jaw bone (Where your natural beardline ends) and regarding the trimming of the goatee, I'd say just do what we suggested and see how it looks - to be quite honest, a beards intricacies is not noticeable unless they are a foot from you in your face. Its very hard to see thickness when its a fully grown beard that has fulled out, especially with trimming to aid it. and you can bet as you groom it it'll be more manageable.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Beards are super hot. Defiantly grow it out. But keep it nice and maintenanced. And not to long no duck dynasty beards now.

• I was planning on keeping it maintained. There's no way I can grow it that long lol. Thanks for your opinion!

Wait I know you said beards are super hot in general, but in my case, could it suit me?

• I honestly feel the beard will be a really good look for you. You have the right facial structure for it

• Speaking as an esthetitian i say grow it out. It might take some time, maybe you should try using castor oil. It helped me with my eyebrows (i plucked them waaay too much).

What Guys Said 4

• I think you could sport a beard - You don't like the goatee growing faster so if you want to go the expense of getting a beard trimmer where you could control the length of the goatee while waiting for the rest of the beard to catch up.

• it's no shave November...

• yes grow it out

• Shave your eyebrows instead

• I knew someone would say it 😂 I'll see what I can do.. Thanks for the opinion dude haha

• Lol I'll clean it up, but I'm definitely not going to shave it and pull out the sharpie.. That's disgusting 😂

• You know what i meant bro lol