Latinas or white girls?

I'm in between the two and depending of what I do I can look more latina or whiter. Should I let my hair dark, tan and work on my curves and value my South American blood or dye my hair, not than so much and get skinnier?

• Latinas
  • White girls

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a preference for darker beauty traits (being myself darker) like Latinas, African-American or Mediterannean. You do whatever you want, but I'd opt for the darker look because of the 'exotic', foreign side of it.

What Guys Said 11

• I do like them both and I think it is up to you to go with the look you think you will be happiest and most comfortable with as I say I think either could be equally beautiful.

• What does it matter? Skin color has to be the least important factor followed by hair color. lol

• I like them both but you either look white or latin how can you look like both unless your mixed.

• Mom's Latina, dad's white. So I really look in between - people never know which one I am - but does that mean I'm mixed? I don't have black or Asian features

• Yeah, you're right. I was referring to Latin looks too though. But my mom does have Spanish, Portuguese and Italian ancestors.

• I believe you can take after the mom or dad more because you look more like that person and you are more of that person besides the 50 50 split

• I prefer slender Latina girls with that blonde on the tips of dark hair. Doesn't really matter the skin color, but fairer tan does look better.

• latinas can be white, you know.

• Yes haha, I'm talking about the stereotypical Latina though

• But it is a race... Maybe not this girl, but she doesn't change that

• it's not. it's an ethnicity. a chinese dude who moves to brazil and has a kid is still Asian (doesn't change race to hispanic)... but i don't wanna debate this cause i don't really care about this that much.

• half n half.

• You're in between? It is my understanding that 'Latinos' are amostly a mix of European with indigenous people, thus at least 50% white by default.

• Been with both I prefer white girls more but Latinas have more drama which I miss at times

• White women.

• wow you sound like me if I was a girl

both my parents are latino though

• you are my dream girl a latina mix my fav

• 😂😂 but which one would you prefer? Tanner and dark hair or not so tan (still tan though) and light hair?

• Oh dang, my eyes are brown...

• well the eye colour is the least important feature I would say the shape of the eye and how they reflect light plays a bigger part. Brown eyes are actually the most desired colour in surveys

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on the specific woman and what she's made of deep down.

• I'm definitely mentally white 😂 Even though I'm intense as fuck in my relationships

• Goddamn I was joking

• You're not funny.