If a man is in love with a woman, does everything about her become beautiful to him? Can he truly see her physically as perfect? Even with her flaws?

Even when he sees a much more beautiful, nearly perfect looking woman, will he still see the woman he's with as physicaly perfect? Do the flaws that she sees when she looks in the mirror even exsit when he sees her? Does being completely in love with her make her more attractive to him? Will he ever wish he could experience another woman just because she's physically so much better then his woman? Or does she become so perfect to him that that's all he wants?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it would be unfair and deceptive to say that a guy who's in love with you isn't going to find other women attractive as well. Hell, there are a LOT of pretty women out there.
    But when I'm in love with a woman, like... really in love... the level of her beauty goes much deeper than the surface. Little "flaws" or "imperfections" don't exist, she is who she is, and she's perfect the way that she is.
    Perfection is impossible... Everyone, is going to have "imperfections". Besides, perfect is subjective, each persons idea of "perfect" is gonna be different.

• That's what I meant. I know all men look at pretty much all women. I do just as much as men. I can't help but notice a really nice butt, or nice looking boobs, or a beautiful face, or an amazing body. But its just looking, admiring for a few seconds, and then its gone. Its just basically people watching. Just like when I notice someone who's really ugly, or who has a giant mole on there face, or there ass is hanging out of there shorts. Some things just stand out... good and bad. But you did answer my question. If a man is deeply in love with a woman, he truly doesn't see what she finds ugly to anything even close to ugly. He loves everything about her physically and sees her in a way he doesn't see any other woman. I think that's awesome. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• There are two types of love, permanent love and conditional love. If you are attracted to somebody's body or face that could be conditional love that if they change your attraction to them will die but if you are attracted to the companionship they offer you and the love and devotion of their general lives - their change in appearance will not bother you that much.

What Guys Said 4

• What I think happens is that the emotional attachment for their SO surpasses any physical desire for another woman - Physical desire merges into emotional desire and becomes love, a stronger bond than any physical urge - If we only based love on physical desire and attraction, none of us would enter into relationships and we would just pine for supermodels. Ask most people who they prefer to spend time with, make love with a person they lust for or a person they truly love.

• I love what you said! You put it so perfectly. Although I dont think men really "lust" after other women anymore when there deeply in love. I think they still appreciate other women's beauty, but I think they really only lust after who there in love with. But your so right that once your in love with someone your physical and emotional desires merge and become so much more then physical. Which makes you so much more attracted to them, more then looks could ever attract you.

• No. That's crazy. Love isn't going to blind anyone to physical flaws so that you think they're perfect.

However, when we're in love, all of that shit matters much less, and might not matter at all.

• If he is truly IN LOVE then he won't even look at other girls, not sexually at least. If he loves you like a friend then he will try to help you out, get in shape and looking to help you improve.
    If he has a side bitch then he won't give a flip anything

• That's what I thought. All men check out other women. I do as well. I can't help but notice a really nice butt or a nice set of boobs, really big boobs, or just an overall beautiful body. But once they truly fall in love they don't look at other women the way single men do. There not scoping out who they have sex with next. They just think other women can be hot and beautiful but not someone they think about getting with or wish there significant other looked more like. I know that you don't magically become physically perfect if a man is in love with you, but he can truly believe that you look perfect to him, eight?

• Yea, this happens, but i feel like it only happens when i fall in love with someone for her personality

What Girls Said 0