Guys, Am I the only guy that doesn't like bbw or curvy or whatever they call it?

• Athletic/petite/thin/slim no jelly around waste
    78% (36)
  • BIG/BBW/OBESE/THICK/CURVY etc...
    22% (10)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• You are not alone. The word curvy means something different to men, than it does to women. The girl in that pick is what a lot of guys would call curvy. Her muscle tone actually adds to her shape making her sexier by adding curves in the right places.

When products are advertised to women, the models used are these sickly stick thin women with no figure. The reason they use those types of models is because lot of women think that is the ideal body type for a woman and that any other body type is fat, bbw, or curvy.

• The first woman is curvy, look at her hip/waist ratio. Curvy isn't fat, and curvy is freaking hot,
    I don't like fat women, not attractive, but I do like athletic women with thick thighs.
    But if it's between fat and petite, I'm gonna choose petite any day.

• No, you are definitely not the only one, I also don't like bbw/curvy women, I prefer athletic, sporty, fit/toned girls like Allison Stokke, for me - she is 10/10 (pure perfection) ;)

https://i.imgur.com/jJJOiEy.png

straightfromthearse.files.wordpress.com/.../stokke2.jpg

www.beautymuscle.net/.../...ke-1430217764c4pl8.jpg

• Nobody likes BBW. Curvy is misused so often it's lost any real meaning. I like women who are visibly healthy while being healthy. And no, you are not alone. In fact, I think you're in the majority, but it's kind of hard to tell due to the stupidity surrounding the word "curvy".

• Incorrect, sir. There are a LOT of guys who like BBW, and I don't mean "curvy", I mean, BIG women.
      I like a little bit of chunk and find some... rounder... chicks to be sexy as hell. I like girls who are average, or even petite, as well... Not a fan of SKINNY, but not turned off by skinny either unless they look like they could be doing one of those commercials for a charity to feed the starving people in a 3rd world country. But I know guys (one of my best friends is a good example) who LOVES fat chicks.
      So to say "Nobody likes BBW" is 100% wrong. YOU don't like BBW. Big difference :-) (pun intended)

• preach on bruh!

• I suppose I should correct - "visibilty healthy while being heavy" is what I meant to type. And by "Nobody" I mean "Nobody for all practical considerations". As in, even if you can find one guy here and there that does like BBW, "nobody" cares.

• My personal preference is slim and fit with small ass/boobs.

• Curvy and BBW or "Big Beautiful Women" are not the same thing.

I love that instagram girl though, you got some good taste I'd say.

• I'm with you. The second girl got a perfect 10 at the Olympics, then did some pole volting or something.

• You are using the world obese incorrectly. It is a medical term used when the excess of weight directly threatens the health of the person instead of being a risk factor.

• 5'3" at 100lb is ideal to me.

• my preference is varied.

• I like the second pic. The first one has boobs too big for bod.

• That's fine, just means more big chicks for guys like me :-)

• Right there with you boss. I love exercising and weightlifting, its a major passion for me. So finding a girl who loves to workout, would be amazing

• Both equaly attractive to me.

• I'm a self proclaimed chubby chaser!

• Go look at who is being hit on the most, there's no question its more slim girls. Not as slim as runway models, but pretty slim.

• I don't like your poll...

Thick and curvy is good, excess body fat isn't. I like a girl with a healthy amount of fat and large thighs - I don't like overly lean marathon runner types nor do I like great big wobbling jellies.

• You like the fluffy ones?

• Fluffy?

I like just enough fat to cover her abs, and a bit on her ass is good, but basically a lean girl with decent sized hips and legs.

• Poofy? Yeah i think fluffy is a little too much

• Nah man, that's what I like too. I like them like that because it usually implies that they're flexible. I dont like BBW

• the 1st girl is hot as fuck, but allison stokke is fucking hot too... really knows how to work a pole ;)