Rate me? WHICH looks better? Guys and girls welcome... ?

Yes, guys and girls both welcome (but I mostly care what girls think...)

Most Helpful Girl

• first one looks better

What Girls Said 6

• The 1st one but... in my humble opinion, I think you should connect the mustache to the beard and ditch the suit.

• Oh shit, I am all about suits though... They are literally my favourite thing in the world.

• Well then suit up lol! Lot's of ladies love that, I admit that I'm the minority there ; )

• The second one looks a lot nicer and more professional (for lack of a better word right now!)

• 2nd one- 100%
    It just makes you look cleaner, younger, and just more attractive

• The first one!

• I personally prefer the first pic :)

• First picture is better, it's a nice outfit but I don't like the beard.

What Guys Said 3

• man on this site it seems the girls really love the stubble / dont like beards

but honestly the beard looks way more professional - and the outfit there compliments in.

in the bottom pic you look a lot more casual and don't come off as sophisticated - honestly I think the style and way you present yourself in the top pic you're way more mysterious. the style of the beard is unique, whereas your bottom style is kinda a style everyone has. It helps you stand out ( the top pic ).

just my 2 cents

• I think bottom picture suits you more

• second pic but ur poses is kinda gay