Girls 18-24 only please, would you date me if I approached you on the street or at a party basically do I pass you look requirement? Read description?

PLEASE NOTE, I can't grow hair due to a permanent scalp condition so if you couldn't date a bald guy so ypung be honest and factor it, I have higher standards on a girls looks myself so I know looks do matter and appreciate respectful honesty. I'm 20 by the way

also assume personality matches, let's just focus on if I pass the physical requirements for you

• I think you look attractive, I'd date you
    43% (12)
  • I do not find you attractive
    25% (7)
  • While I don't think YOU look bad, can't get past no hair so young
    32% (9)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...59121802_n.jpg

Here's another pic that ain't quite as good, I always think it's best to show a not so great picture alongside a decent one
I see, well girls you can't claim guys are the more shallow sex when it seems you care so much about something as little as hair
I'm very conflicted on the results haha, on one hand about half of the people voting saying they could isn't bad at all, on the other the number saying they couldn't simply due to hair I can't control kinda blows :(
Also yes I'm pale, my dermatologist who diagnosed me with the scalp issue also told me I have a skin type that simply doesn't tan
...,
...,.
...

1

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look nice and, no, I wouldn't care about your hair

What Girls Said 0