Why would the majority say guy 1 is more attractive facially even though all are attractive? are looks subjective?

Why would the majority say guy 1 is more attractive facially  even though all are attractive?are looks subjective?

Updates:
Salman Khan is a huge superstar in India for his looks and acting. I hate his movies (I am a Christopher Nolan Quentin Tarantino David Fincher kinda guy). But he is good looking. Also American women love Senthil Ramamurthy I think.

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I only like the first guy from these options.

1|2
    0|0
    • But but but... That's Denzel MFIN Washington

• Show All
    • @MyUsernameRules so you're saying Tyson Beckford, Trey Songz, Jay Sean, Hrithik Roshan are all gonna have to bow down to the The Big Lachowski? That's hard to "swallow"😅😅

• Of course @Dhhdhd. White privelege haha. For girls in Western countries, even if she isn't white, race and skin color is very important to them and white is almost always preferred. While us guys are much more open minded and open to dating a girl regardless of what her race or skin color is.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls find attractive white guys to always be more attractive than attractive non white guys.

0|1
    2|0
    • What about Indians that look Latino?

• Show All
    • Lost guy

• Asker please don't say anything wrong about Indians, I'm an Indian and I proud to be an Indian. I don't say anything wrong about any race but if u keep on saying Indians wrong then I would be forced to open Americans black hole. S o, Please be curtious and respect Indians.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't find guy 1 attractive.

And I don't know, it still is subjective , no? :p Not everyone picked the same guy. :p

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually find the first and last guys good looking but I don't think that's the point 😂 I think it might be because people like different skin colors. Not because they're racist but because of what they find appealing

0|0
    0|0
  • Denzel Washington is fugly. Only the first guy is attractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Wording your question in a slightly different way and not including your photo collage thing doesn't fool anyone.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah... I chose Indian guys that look a certain way... hue hue hue. EVIL ME.😈😈😂

• I think guy 1 is best looking

0|0
    0|0
  • I like first three guys. And those ladies who say they don't like any one of them, I believe they are lesbo,

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls can like whoever they want. Where are you getting your statistics from?

0|0
    0|0
    • @MyUsernameRules Please, refrain from speaking any further. You're embarrassing yourself.

• Show All
    • @Avneo You're the one who asked for help. What is your question?

• Lol... Haha 😂

• I don't think looks are as subjective as people make them out to be.

0|0
    0|0