Girls, who would be more attractive facially to the MAJORITY of women? About 50 50? Since looks are somewhat subjective? Consider lighting and camera?

Girls, who would be more attractive facially to the MAJORITY of women?About 50 50?Since looks are somewhat subjective? Consider lighting and camera?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Again, dude? 😡😂

Of course Francisco would probsbly get more messges, since he is a celebrity.

0|1
    0|0
    • But what if neither were famous. That is what I am asking

• Show All
    • No "at least" after "pics".

• Yeah, in general, professional photos help. Because a photographer knows the angles and lighting well enough to enhance your best features

Most Helpful Guy

• This is like the billionth time you post up the same pictures man. Why don't you go on Tinder or something.

1|1
    0|0
    • I have an OkCupid and girls have messaged me saying "you're so cute".
      But at the back of my mind... There's a lingering thought... would Francisco get more messages? Stuff like this. Wut do?😅😅

• Show All
    • Yeah, go to a professional studio-type photographer. They'll get you all cleaned up and looking exactly, if not better than, the guy you're comparing yourself to.
      Those photo shoots don't display reality very well though, so be warned. You might not be what is expected of your suitors.

• As in they may ACTUALLY make someone look WORSE than shitty selfies in bad lighting?

What Girls Said 3

• Oh for the love of the duck -facepalm-

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are attrative.

0|0
    0|0
  • the first guy is more attractive but the second is still cute

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• It is only a personal opinion but guy 1

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh no, no, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh god... i lost count how often i've seen this exact collection of shitty selfies...

Pls if you plan to post more of these (don't expect much tho) at least change it up a little

0|0
    0|0
  • R u retard stop posting this fucking stupid question?

1|0
    0|0