Is my face horribly unattractive and accept that I have to wear make up to look descent?

Is my face horribly unattractive and accept that I have to wear make up to look descent ?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll talk to you as a photographer, your features are very pretty, your eyes, lips and cheeks are really nice.

You are pretty but! I think that if you let your hair grow and allow it to frame your face you would be prettier and there will be no need for make up.. yes if you let your hair grow you will look pretty and natural. Make up can make you look more sophisticated and boost up those beautiful features in your face. That's my point of view as a photographer.

Personally I think we all have something beautiful in our faces and bodies.

What Guys Said 7

• It's your hair, grow it out.

• I agree with him. You aren't a model, but you aren't ugly either - probably better than average

• I think your face looks cute even with no make up

• You look good without makeup, I think you/everyone would look better without such a straight on close picture.

• No offence but you have bad hair. Sort that out and you should be ok

• No but try and get a new hairstyle

• Use your androgyny to your advantage.

• I doubt makeup can help you... but you are not unattractive.. you are just boyish.

What Girls Said 7

• your face is really pretty!!! no worries

• I honestly think you're really pretty and I'm not just saying that to be nice. I think you have a very unique natural beauty. you are blessed girl!

• You look nice.

• Growing out your hair would probably be a good idea

• Your face is not horribly unattractive.

• not ugly but u should grow ur hair out because it makes u look like a guy

• Actually I think you look fine the way u are, if anything maybe a little mascara. But be confident!! You need to feel pretty to u not to anyone else