Can you offend me?

I'm a bit frustrated with advice that I get from people, both online and in 'real-life.' So, I'm saying: forget the advice. I just want people to offend me. Yes. It has to be a real insult though. There's your challenge. Look at my picture, and insult me. Maybe read the last question that I wrote. Good luck. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't know anything about you. how am i meant to offend you? i don't know what kind of buttons to press, what thumbscrews to turn, etc. i don't even see a picture of you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well your choice of attire could be a little *swallows* updated...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Your a piece of crap with that typical cowboy hat and standing beside a tree you tree huger your not original at all your just made out of a factory like most other people. I don't know that's the best I got lol I'd have to know personal information about you to give a good insult.

• First things first: that is NOT a cowboy hat. And to be honest with you, no I'm not that original. Like 'most' factory-made people I am fairly uninteresting. So, you point out nothing particularly groundbreaking. I appreciate the effort though.

• There is no pic to offend.

• you probably won't and will just find this funny. but i'll give it a shot with what i have to work with.

holy shit, you piece of shit. you look like a straight up fuckboy from 1956. who the fuck dressed you? your raggedy-ass hoe you call a grandma? take off that gay shit looking fedora too. you thank you look like a pimp, but you look whiter than drake. and speaking a pussy-shit, you're Canadian. luckily for y'all, somehow you guys aren't the biggest pieces of shit as the french, but y'all make a good run for their money. and it says you're a student. jesus dude, how many years did you get held back from school? i graduated when i was 21. what's your excuse? your mom dropped you 1 2 many times? i would've said your dad, but that maple syrup pissing lumberjack probably left your ass to find fucking bigfoot.

and i read your last question. i know what you're doing wrong... you're still living. you take fucking dance lessons? has to be top 3 gayest things ever. you get rejected cause you think you're hot shit when you look like the biggest tool to roam the earth. you said you play sports, but dancing and sucking dick isn't a sport, bruh. if you're really looking for internet advice to get chicks, you might as well kill yourself cause literally everything you do is straight up dumpster fire. i'm actually fairly certain my friend's retarded 28 year old brother with down syndrome and lives with his parents can get more pussy than you.