Am I average, chubby, thick, or fat?

am i average, chubby, thick, or fat?

• average
  • chubby
  • thick
  • fat

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're at a point where you have to start eating healthy or else there are health risks. I'm not saying you are morbidly obese, but I personally think you're considered fat, or at least chubby. I wouldn't consider you super obese though. Try exercising and eating healthy, but its going to be mainly eating right and drinking a lot of water. Message me if you need some info :)) Good luck!

What Guys Said 22

• Just being brutally honest here. You're fat, but no too much. So if you wish to, work on shedding those extra pounds before you pile up more.

• I think you are somewhere between chubby and fat. Get moving. Go for more walks and runs. Eat healthier.

• I would say a bit chubby - It would probably be more healthier for you and possibly you would feel better if you toned up a little bit losing a few pounds,

• no offense. but since you asked, you do appear to be overweight aka fat

• You have a small gut, therefore you're not average or thick; you don't have rolls though, so you aren't fat.

• Very fat.
    You're already have a well established fupa and your waist looks wider than your hips.

What is your weight and height?

• U look pregnant

• You're fat no two ways about it

• Your very beautiful girl! You look like the cute kind of chubby!

• Between chubby and fat

• Nice beer belly you have there, in my book you are chubby and not very fat. :)

• I don't like using any of those words but you could lose some pounds. You do have a proportionate body though, you'd look very attractive if you drop a few.

• I would say you are chubby. I for one think you are pretty

• You look fat.

• Average, but honestly I still think you're kinda hot 😏

• you need muscle toning, to tighten them up, hit the gym or work harder at home

• You're kind of chubby. But don't worry, you look hot.

• So what if you've got a little extra on you, you still look perfectly fine to me. still beautiful

• you look fat with small boobs.

• i say your tjick. but you do have them very beautiful thick thighs

• Between thick and chubby.

• You're just do flat out fat. You could probably loose 30 lbs of fat.

What Girls Said 11

• You're closer to fat than chubby. Chubby is more like having a bit of excess 'baby fat', though people like to blur the lines and refer to people who are quite overweight as chubby for the sake of being pc.

• More on the fat side.

• I don't know how people can say you're average or chubby and just have to tone up, because you're clearly obese. You're on very unhealthy weight and really need to loose it before you get diabetes or heart diseases or something like that.

• You're chubby. You have more of a belly than what looks proportionate to your figure. If you incorporate a healthy diet and exercise into your lifestyle, your body will thank you.

• You look chubby to me.

• You're ok you don't need to be a stick. If you don't feel good then you can always exercise and all... But you're not obese or fat I'd say chubby. And know what? MANY guys, but really, many more than you'd imagine, are indeed into chubby girls, I have a friend myself who likes tummy rolls (you know, people and their fetishes and turn ons haha). The stereotype will slowly die. Love yourself! If you're happy with who you are guys will notice.

• Yea you might wanna consider losing some weight

• I say your chubby, I love that crop top and your body!

• you are a little chubby but you are fine

• I'd say you're chubby, but not far until it's a bit big.

• I thought chubby and thick were synonyms for fat. Anyways, you're fat.