Which actress is more attractive?

What do you think?
which one is better?
Which actress is more attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Judging solely on physical beauty, I think it is an even contest between the two of them.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 51

• The brunette on the left, OMG! She has to be like a 9/10, at least!

I'm sorry but you cannot even compare her to the one on the left who is only a 5/10 in my book.

• On the left with the woman on the left? :D what?

• @lovelygirrrrll Well I didn't know that you were Turkish or Arab, I just assumed that you were German. Actually you look like a lot of the girls here in England or in Europe in general so I had no reason to assume you were Arab. Personally, I don't think you look 'Arab'. Your skin is the same colour as mine and your hair is lighter than mine so you are 'white', but you come from the Middle East, if you consider Turkey part of the Middle East. A lot of Turks and people from the Levantine look European or 'white' because they are closely related to Europeans. In fact, Europeans descend from the Middle East which is why a lot of us look quite similar. The darker Arabs come from Arabia and Africa.

Again, I think Turkish girls are very hot. I like dark hair and dark eyes so Argentinian, Spanish, Italian, Greek, Middle Eastern & Persian girls are my favourite. I have blue eyes so I like girls with brown eyes. I'm not attracted to girls with blue eyes and blonde hair.

• Really? :D
      I like Balkan girls they are also beautiful in my opinion
      So your favorites are dark girls 😄
      black brown hair, brown eyes
      I've got brown green eyes
      More brown
      Turkish girls are got and german girls are pretty or? :D
      but by the way, there are so less germans Germany.
      So if you see a girl and ask her where are you from, she will say Germany.
      but mostly they aren't.
      like me 😄😄

• the brunette. the blondish one on the right isn't really very attractive to me

• The one on the left. The contrasr between the dark hair and the light eyes is beautiful. She also has great facial features, overall she's top.

• Dark haired girl is more attractive in my opinion

• I like the dark haired girl

• Left, it's obvious

• Left for sure

• There both hot but I gotta give it to the women on the right. I still think your cuter though to be honest. Wanna get why?

• Wow that girl long the left is gorgeous! Looks kind of mysterious though, intimidating.

• You see both of the girls are extremely good looking but if only select one then I'll give one extra point to the girl at right. Sorry :-)

• The one on the left

• Left is hot

• Left definitely

• the right side

• They're both attractive.

• The one on the left.

• Right wins for me

• The one on the left. Who's she?

• Left one for sure...
    So when is she coming to date me 😂😂😂 omfg jk lol 😁

• 1. kızı tanımıyomda sümüklü serenaydan güzel olduğu kesin

• The one on the left :)

• the one on the left looks more attractive and would be sensuous, however, i feel the one on the right is good too and could be wild in the lap

• The one of the left. I am not a fan of the pale look.

• One on the left

• Neither but right.

• Left one hell yeah beautiful lady

• The left one looks like Mila Kunis

• they are very attractive , it is hard to pick , how about the one on middle ; p

• I would choose the girl on the right, because she doesn't have fake eyebrows.

• Lefttttttttttttt <3

• More from Guys
    21

What Girls Said 21

• The first one.

• I have no idea who they are, but I tend to favor brunettes, regardless of gender. Probably because I'm a brunette.

• Left is more strikingly beautiful, but the bitchy aura is just... no. She could be the modern morticia Adams.

• The one on the left is younger and looks more clean - so I vote for the one on the left.

• The blonds picture is to blurry to really tell but I would probably go with the brunette anyway...

• The second one seems more attractive.

• The left one is perfect imo! I recognize the right one from a Turkish drama serial!
    P. S: Does she look like that without makeup and photoshop too? If yes then she is truly gorgeous!

• On the left. She is smokin' hawt:) but the other one is super cute!

• Left who is she?

• The one on the right

• One on the left!!!

• Left fo sho

• The blonde girl is way prettier.
    Is that Blake lively?

• The one on the left Absolutely Flawless

• the girl on the left

• On the left side.

• girl with dark hair has a prettier face but the photo looks edited and blurred. so I don't know.

• The brunette

• Dark haired! She looks pretty.

• The girl on the left is prettier BUT she has had a nose job. She looked ugly before, her nose was huge and crooked

• I have to say right because left looks too kardashian