• I likes dog.
    17% (5)13% (4)15% (9)Vote
  • No.
    76% (23)74% (22)75% (45)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Privately I don't because I don't see a reason to pay actual money for a program that I wouldn't even know how to use – I like using a basic editor to improve lighting, colors & sharpness of my photos though.
    On jobs it's almost natural that photos are edited in photoshop and it never fails to make me feel shitty about myself because obviously I'm not good enough if they feel the need to "enhance" my looks even more than the make-up & the nice set already did, right?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• Never have. But I saw this one video about it where they turned a piece of pizza into a bit chick. Kinda cool... the things u can do with technology...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have or know how to use Photoshop, so obvuously no. But I do like filters.

0|0
    0|0
  • who tf can afford photoshop

0|1
    0|0
    • you don't have to buy it

• Show All
    • lol you can get a pirate one videos for free ones are over youtube

• who tf PAYS for photoshop :D :D

• No, and I probably never will... yeah, I'm a chubb. But, Im not gonna change my appearance to make other people happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I've never done that and do not see the need to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even have Photoshop.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I've never done that. I'll play around with filters sometimes but that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't because I know that no amount of photo shop could fix my fugliness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I barely use Instagram's effects cause I'm too lazy to pick one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't even know how to photoshop. I can edit, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • no I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • I am llama

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I play around with some basic simple things but nothing extreme because I don't have the software and don't have interest in learning it. I have a hard time trusting pictures these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I may not be Adonis, but I like how I look and feel no need to change how I look in pictures. I would only do it if it was to create something cool, but not with the purpose of lying to people about my appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remove abscesses and temporary injuries from my shots. Stubble, I usually keep in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get accused all the time. Little do they know I don't even know how to draw anything lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • To a degree - I use filters.

0|0
    0|0
  • never used photoshop or filters, in fact my phone is so pathetic its bloody 1.3 mp camera lol, so i can safely say i look considerably better in real than in my pics

0|0
    0|0
  • nope all my pictures are 100% unedited.

0|0
    0|0
  • Photoshop? I use Paint lol nah no editing here plus don't have photoshop

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I am the real deal

0|0
    0|0
  • I filter my pics black and white sometimes, that's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • na, i only use photoshop for icons and banners

0|0
    0|0