50% (10)36% (4)45% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Not my type.

0|0
    0|0
    • u remember that question about bollywood actor obsession u answered, the right side was the chap i was talking about and cmon, u can't deny as a girl he is probably the best looking chap u ever seen :O

• Show All
    • dude, if girls can't like siddharth fuckin malhotra only coz he brown, then shallow goes down to a whole new level

• Brown skin color with South Asian features on guys just isn't that appealing to Western girls @asker.

Most Helpful Guy

• They're a gay couple aren't they? lmao

0|0
    0|0
    • the right one takes it in the arse yup, but no they aren't a gay couple lol

• That's funny I'm more attracted to the one on the right. ahahaha

• oh he takes workout and looks enhancing tips from me, i will let you know next time he comes to me

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 3

• HOLY SHIT do you see that guy in the background? Like the one between them two? I know he's a little blurred but damn is he handsome.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are both around the same level of handsome I think.

0|0
    0|0
    • maybe its just me, but the right side guy is a 1000/100 on my straight man crush meter lol, i look at that guy, i think even the top super models and people like tom cruise and brad pitt dont look that good, like goals in everything, body, style etc

• oh damn 50-50 shit!!

0|0
    0|0