What would you rate this girl? Is she a 10/10?

What would you rate this girl? Is she a 10/10?

0|0
17|29

Most Helpful Girl

• Surprised at the male comments ! I've seen them drool all over average looking girls in "How do I look" and yet this one they reject? What?

Maybe if this question had been phrased "Am *I* a 10/10" guys would have been drooling? I bet they would have been...

Anyway she looks absolutely amazing ! I'm pretty jealous, wow. Easily a 10 in my opinion yes

2|5
    0|6

Most Helpful Guy

• What the shit? She doesn't look like a real person.. Either she has had surgery done or her waist has had some serious photoshopping. She's way too dreamlike to be real.

3|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• She's almost too... We'll abnormal. Like she's got everything everyone asks for but its just not REAL to me you know? Like it almost looks photoshopped... Maybe it is? She pretty... But not my type lol.

5|3
    0|0
    • Almost looks photoshopped indeed.

• Show All
    • Alright, and why are you asking this about her?

• @jacquesvol kinda looks photoshopped cuz of the way her thighs are so thick and stomach so thin.. I don't know

• lol well someone really did get carried away with the blend and smoothing tool on photoshop :P

1|3
    0|0
  • Her face is pretty but the weird body proportions kinda ruined it for me.
    Maybe it's the angle, maybe it's the photoshop.. but the waist to hip ratio makes it seem like she's kinda deformed there. Also I don't see how it's even possible to get such a (kind of) defined stomach area but having quite a high body fat percentage on literally every other body part. Like judging solely by her hip downwards one would guess she was overweight or even obese 😖
    Sorry but seems a legit... fake to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • photoshopped. check with software.

2|1
    0|0
  • Whoa she a 10. I want her body!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Her body is a 10😍

1|1
    1|5
  • eh a 7.5. I'm just kidding she more like an 11.5

0|0
    0|0
  • damn yes she is

0|0
    0|0
  • She's photoshopped. It's a shame, she would be beautiful if not.

0|1
    0|0
  • scary. either photoshop or surgery happened

0|2
    0|0
  • i would say her body is a 10 and her face is a 7.5/8

1|0
    0|0
  • She's photoshopped.
    Her proportions are off; she looks like a Barbie doll, and that is unrealistic without serious plastic surgery. Also, just look at the side of the picture. It's all curved because it's been manipulated. She took attention to her body for errors in the manipulation, but the other stuff is all off.

She's definitely not a 10 because it's all fake. I'm not impressed. I wonder what else is fake about her?

3|2
    0|0
  • looks photo shoped and her boobs are way to big

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say a 10. A solid 7-8 yes. Very attractive! However, her rib cage under her boobs and how sunken in it is makes her look somewhat unattractive to me.
    But this is just my personal preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know her personality. how can i rate her?

0|0
    0|0
    • Since there's a picture you might rate her by looks...

• @TyraMayes nahh this is too primary and material

• yes, i am jealous of her body beatiful body and her face is pretty.

1|1
    1|3

What Guys Said 28

• There is something wrong with her body. Not my type and definitely not a 10/10.

1|4
    0|1
  • Very disproportionate. She is way too much of an hourglass.

3|1
    0|0
  • I think she is very beautiful and I can see why guys could be entranced by her but she is a bit curvy for me that said I think her face is amazing.

0|1
    0|2
  • Unless she was pasted into the background, that door must have been a bit of a challenge to 'shop

0|0
    0|0
  • Next stage of human evolution/10
    Lol

0|2
    0|2
  • Hips are to wide, to the point of looking fat. This "thick" trend is getting more annoying than the thigh gap trend.

1|1
    1|1
  • Her face isn't that great
    Could be photoshopped too

So no not 10/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Terrible Photoshop job dude lol..

1|1
    0|0
  • Her body is spectacular, but her face is too plain and boring to be a 10/10. I'd still date her though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, she is not.

2|2
    0|0
  • Um, well, she looks disproportional - kind of like a distorted image. But don't get me wrong, I mean I wouldn't turn her down, ya know?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • she has a babyface with big assets, so cute face and hot body, you can take her to your parents but have great fun with her too lol, sounds great ;)

0|0
    0|1
  • thats demi from tazangels... photophoped

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks too damn fake but weirdly arousing like the rise of something
    is she real tho who is she tell me more she'd look ridiculous wearing normal human clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, she most certainly is.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... She's way too out of proportion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fake image.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10/10 ? nah dude she is like 10000/10

0|0
    0|0
  • She's easily a 10/10

0|0
    0|4
  • As a biologist I find her body shape to be atypical. I'm guessing photoshop But it may be surgery, or padding or something. Attractive face though. I've just seen too many bodies to believe this a 100% accurate depiction of her body.

1|2
    0|0
  • No way, she's got really weird proportions and its a complete turn off and her face isn't that good either.

0|0
    1|0
  • Looks fake.
    Not a 10. No way. To big uptop and Thunder thighs too
    Still not bad for a 12-13 yr old i guess.
    In 5-6 years she will really be big and waddle like a penguin I think.
    Imagine the red eye on that?

0|2
    1|0
  • Rate the photo manipulation or?

Photo manip is not too great. The proportions are too cartoony. Rib cage is way too small. 4/10.

1|1
    1|0
  • Not for me, maybe between 8.5 and 9.3

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks oddly shaped do me so no.

0|1
    1|0
  • She has a great body and a pretty face, probably an 8 or 9.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's been 'shopped but I'd definitely go deep inside dat. haha

0|1
    0|0