It's 36C and 38 inches hips good or big?

I'm 5'6 and 120 lbs, So it's 36C and 38 inches hips good or big? Some girls tell me that I have a big butt and big hips. It is really fat?

• Good
    82% (14)93% (28)89% (42)Vote
  • Big
    18% (3)7% (2)11% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• you sound perfectly fine to me there's nothing wrong with having a nice butt, that certainly is not fat at all. Guys like girls with with big hips and big to what an elphant? i think not, ^.^

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Based on numbers everything seems to be good. But only pictures can give accurate information about your look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds good to me. I like large hips and butts :)

0|0
    0|0
  • thsts a very sexy size and I love it, I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like good numbers to me

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound like you need to post a pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to construct an image based on numbers

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry but I don't know. I don't measure girls so I have no idea if 38 inches is good or big

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it all depends on how you hold it but c cups are always good

0|0
    0|0
  • it's hot like perfectly hot

0|0
    0|0
  • People care way to much about things...:/

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1