What do you think of girls in high school who show cleavage?

I'm a 36C if I wear a v neck shirt and show cleavage will I look sluty or it's good?

• It's good
  • you will look like a slut / bitch

Most Helpful Guy

• its been a while since I was in high school , I don't remember seeing a lot of cleavage back then. but do remember seeing other things , a lot of the girls back then started to wear thongs or other revealing underwear. and type of jeans/pants some wore often revealing things. I also remember seeing a lot of body piercings. it seemed like most of the girls got there belly button pierced back then and would show it to people when at school

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• As long as you understand the power that you wield. With great power comes great responsibility ! lol.
    Just don't be surprised if you get eager looks :-)

• I always liked it back in my high school years. When I think about it now I see them as girls who are using the wrong assets to attract guys. Sending the wrong message to guys.

• I am in between A and B - It is ok to show some but not a whole lot of cleavage

• As a formal high school boy, it's pretty great.

• Depends. Want to find a new boyfriend? Go for it. If not then why bother?

• Slut does not mean u show your parts of tits.
    In my opinion the slut is who cheats her partner.
    And who plays with people hearts

• People like to show off their new toys. A young girl with her new body is no different.

• It's amazing 😀

• as long as it looks classy and not desperate for attention it's good :)

• You have a big bust, sounds like actual trouble to try to hide it. Though it is high school and most kids may think otherwise.

Anyhow, cleavage in your case shows unintended and that is ok.

• As a current high schooler I love it

• In highschool i loved it, any lady titty was good titty!

• as a senior i like them they are hot lol

• It can be done tastefully. If a girl has nice boobs, it's pretty awesome!

What Girls Said 5

• It's fine. I know the struggle. The space between my boobs and shoulders is small and I have a 32D/DD so I always had a little cleavage when I wore more low cut tops. I like low cut tops, they're very comfortable, but always got mocked on by girls. I realise now that I shouldn't hide my body for stupid jealous girls and wear what I want.

• i think it's ok in moderation

• It depends how much a little bit of cleaveage is OK but a lot will make you look a bit slutty

• I just think 'teenagers'

• Depends on how low the V is in my opinion. If it's halfway down your chest it could be seen as slutty, but just a bit of cleavage is okay.