What do you think of my body and legs? Any parts you wanna touch? And are you aroused seeing my pic?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd like to hold your head, and knock on that skull of yours if there's something we call a brain on there, or if it's just an empty shell.

• @MaybeNot1 I bet you'd also like to hold her neck in your hands so you can strangle her to death, then cave her skull in with a claw hammer just to double check whether there is a brain in there or not. And then you'd have to dismember her lifeless body in your kitchen and bury the pieces in the woods. Doubt you'll be able to resist framing her labia and putting it on the mantlepiece as a trophy. OR MAYBE that's just how I feel every time I see a girl with a hot body post this type of comment asking for attention or an ego boost because they know everyone is going to tell them they look great!

*Note to all, I totally wouldn't kill a woman. Or any person in general. Although I would be tempted to kill Justin Bieber if the opportunity presented itself…just saying

• @Eat_Lead91 Who you pose as is non of my business.

• LOL ok then, whatever. I wouldn't expect a jealous or envious person to accept that it is my photo.

What Guys Said 21

• Your pic is nice

• Woah, that's a really nice... purple short shorts.

• I think you have a nice body but I'm pretty sure you already know that and you just posted this for attention

• Not aroused as such... intrigued though...

• I want to touch it all. Very sexy body

• Would you ever get a belly (navel) ring?

• Good body and legs.. id like to touch the parts in black and ehhh

• I'm indifferent to it.

• i want to touch your legs and other parts...

• Kissing on your stomach and rubbing on your inner thighs

• Lovely body

• you look sexy for sure :) bang material xD

• Nice legs. and yes

• I want to lick your boobs, ass and body please love me

• Yeah. I'd fuck you, then throw your body in a dumpster. Anyone needing all this attention from strangers to feel good about themselves need to be tossed in the trash.

• Lol, seriously?

• you are sick in the head. you need help.

• oh yes i want some!

• Can I touch... that cotton candy colored tile floor. Girl, you're blocking my view of that awesomeness... get out mah way.

• Yeah, it's arousing but still tamed. I want to see your feet too, they're a part of the legs.

• yes... looks hot and sexy legs, definitely would love to get into those shorts ;)