What sort of lingerie looks good on skinny girls with a small bust?

My husband says he wanst me to guy a babydoll dress. I just don't think they suit girls with bodies like mine. I have a small bust, but athletic legs.

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't matter what you think its what he wants

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the style though! I'm thin with small boobs and have babydolls and they look awesome. The ones that have the firm cups are usually a no-go but the ones that are more fabric-y and fitted are really cute and look great on a small frame. Have you gone to Victoria's Secret and tried on a bunch of different types? It's the best way to figure out what works best for you.

What Guys Said 9

• Have a look in the search I did and see if you like anything
    www.google.ie/

• Gosh, that sounds very hot!
    Actually a sheer babydoll dress with lace cups and matching panties would fit your body to a T! Because that shows off your well-toned legs (real turn on!) while the pretty lace accentuates your bust :)

• Accentuate your best assets with whatever you go with... you can try what he wants but you need to be comfortable to really be sexy

• Anything looks good with that body type.

• Nothing they look hot naked!

• If that is what he thinks he'll like on you then try it.

• The same one girls with bigger cups get.

• wear chicken fillets and wear something that squeezes them together

• Actually they're advertised mosty on girls like you. Slim girls with smallish breasts.

I'm familiar with lingerie, but never heard of a "baby doll dress".

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe the slip type? Or else just a sexy bra and panties.