Guys, Am I fat/ugly?

... l just hate myself
with a passion

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You look like a very cute young lady!

What Guys Said 14

• OH SHUT UP!!! You're picture is FAKE , and all over the internet.

• I can't really see much of your face, it is mostly hidden by your hair and hand. Plus you are at an angle that obscures the view. From what I can see you do look cute. You definitely don't look fat or ugly, but I can't tell how hot you are without a better picture that has more of your face visible...

• Can't see much of that face , nor the body.. so can't say, but if you believe you are , most probably it's true.

• Can I come over and hug you?

• please, you look fine

• you are sexy and you know it

• No and no.

• no you are not ugly, or fat, you are cute girl :)

• You look well to me

• I'd date u

• Call me, I'll date you ;)

• You look very beautiful.

• Whoever that is in the pic, I find her really attractive in facial features and skin color. I'd like to see full body pic. She's ex trendily attractive in my eyes.

• There is no way you are being legit. You are attractive and you know it. You just want attention.

• Nope... I just am sick of looking in the mirror every day

• Why on earth? If that really is you in the picture, then i can safely say that you are much more attractive than you make yourself out to be.

And where did you get the idea that you were fat? Its pretty easy to tell that you're not.

• One of my friends was giving me diet tips