Guys, What takes the cake?

A very beautiful tall woman 5 7"-6 feet OR a very beautiful short woman 5 6" and below? I know you'll say any size very beautiful woman but what height takes it to the next level? I'm not talking average or pretty I'm talking women with a stunning face. Short or tall?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Since i am only 5'6 myself, I'd probably only have a chance with the women shorter than me. But even if i did actually have the choice, i think I'd still choose the shorter women. I find short women adorable, and I've noticed that they usually have a much better figure.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Short, I just like short. But really when it comes right down to it, it's just not that important in the differences you describe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall for me because she would be closer to around my height. Would be most comfortable for us to do things together.

0|0
    0|0
  • I must say it would be very close but I would have a slight preference for the taller over 5'7".

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe 5'7-6'0, because that would mean she is taller than me, and it would make the relationship less conventional.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short always short 100%

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmm cake!

0|0
    0|0
  • Neah not really short womens are usually so cute becouse they seem innocent and helpliss like womans should be and you can hug lift them at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall if I had to pick.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like shawtys aka petite girls

0|0
    0|0
  • short because im 5 6"

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care how tall she is. All I care about is how attracted we are to each other and what kind of connection we have.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't care. i'm 6'3. you're short either way.

0|0
    0|0