Guys, What takes the cake?

A very beautiful tall woman 5 7"-6 feet OR a very beautiful short woman 5 6" and below? I know you'll say any size very beautiful woman but what height takes it to the next level? I'm not talking average or pretty I'm talking women with a stunning face. Short or tall?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Since i am only 5'6 myself, I'd probably only have a chance with the women shorter than me. But even if i did actually have the choice, i think I'd still choose the shorter women. I find short women adorable, and I've noticed that they usually have a much better figure.

What Guys Said 12

• Short, I just like short. But really when it comes right down to it, it's just not that important in the differences you describe.

• Tall for me because she would be closer to around my height. Would be most comfortable for us to do things together.

• I must say it would be very close but I would have a slight preference for the taller over 5'7".

• Maybe 5'7-6'0, because that would mean she is taller than me, and it would make the relationship less conventional.

• Short always short 100%

• Mmmm cake!

• Neah not really short womens are usually so cute becouse they seem innocent and helpliss like womans should be and you can hug lift them at the same time.

• Tall if I had to pick.

• I like shawtys aka petite girls

• short because im 5 6"

• I don't care how tall she is. All I care about is how attracted we are to each other and what kind of connection we have.

• i don't care. i'm 6'3. you're short either way.