Am I ugly to not be able to score a date with a girl?

The reason why I am asking if I am ugly is because I have recently experience very few luck on POF. I created a POF like 3 or so weeks ago, and so far few girls have respond back to my message, but the ones that do respond will only respond for like 2 or 3 times and then all of the sudden will disappear. Also, one girl did actually wanted to go on a date with me after I ask her out, but before the day came for the meet up with her she never responded me back to let me know where I was supposed to meet her at... Is like if she was eaten by the ground, and was never to be seen again... Honestly, I don't think I am that ugly to not be able to score a date with a girl... I mean, I am 6'3" in height and I literally workout at the gym everyday. I don't know if it is because I wear glasses? Maybe many girls are not attracted to guys that wear glasses like me? :(

Most Helpful Girl

• you look handsome , you are fine
    online dating sucks especially for men

• Thanks for the compliment... lol. I am starting to realize that I am wasting my time in the online dating thing... I think that's why I was starting to feel ugly due to the inability of finding a date, that and combine with the cold and distance girls that I seem to encounter everyday who seem to ignore me in the real world...

• Yeah, your right. I will do the same thing with a stranger if I didn't knew them. Though, just today after I went to lunch during work, I head to my nearest Starbucks to get a Frap and there it was this gorgeous, light brown skin petite girl, that look Latina and she was super friendly with me like no other girl has ever been. I really wanted to ask her out on a date, but I just couldn't do it because I was afraid that she was going to reject me in front of other people... I think I also need to work on building up my confidence level... Anyways, this girl was the exception because other girls are usually not that friendly with me...

• next time ask her for her number

What Girls Said 2

• You must suck at messages because you look fine.

• i think you're cute and by your face traits i think if you lost a little weight you would look extremely attractive but you still look good either ways

• Thanks for your compliment. Lol. Actually speaking of the weight, I have recently lost a lot of weight. I have been recently going to the gym a lot to stay fit. This photos of me was taken like 7 years ago. I post this pic because, I felt I look the best in here. I don't have good pics of me that I taken recently, they suck.

• i bet you still look good since your face traits are attractive

• Thank you. :D

What Guys Said 5

• Naw you aren't ugly but you really should keep some facial hair on your face man. Ya know since it would make you look a lot better ^_^

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• Lol, thanks man. I actually do let my facial hair grow quite a while... though not for to long because I have to have my facial hair trimmed and clean as I work in a place where I am dealing with customers everyday... :)

• Umm trim it down to a #1 or #0 and you should be good to go... this is the length that I'm talking about

i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMGP1428-1.jpg and just keep it "clean looking" via shaving it every other 3-4 days LOL... and ya should be good to go ^_^

• "and you should be good to go" needs to be taken out of my comment 1 time HAHA >_<

• I think you look fine - I don't think looks are the problem - Honestly I haven't a clue why this is happening - Hope you have better luck in the future.

• Guys never win when it comes to online dating. Forget about it, man.

• online dating only works for 10% of man. XD you're 27 and dont know that. girls only pick the top 10% of men just in case the guys only want 2 hook up.

• Lol, I know that. That's why I stop going after girls in POF. I am actually thinking of deleting my profile because it's just a waist of time for me... Girls in there are just looking to date a Brad Pitt, or any other very attractive guy that looks like a Hollywood actor that makes over 100k annually.

Also, I was not even looking for just hook ups. I was there because I really wanted to find the girl of my dreams for a date... and possibly have a long relationship with her, but girls in there make it so difficult for us guys to have a date with them.

• girls don't see it that way bro and if they are going 2 risk being used for sex they are going 2 pick the best of the best

• POF is rubbish; I always have to message dozens of women just to meet one of them in person. Such a waste of time... Online dating in general is rubbish; the less it costs, the less likely you are to meet any quality people.

• I think you are absolutely right with what you just said. And I think mainly the problemassage with online dating is that there's so much competition with other hundreds of guys who literally want to date the same girl that you send a message to. Therefore, these girls who you send a message to and never responded back can pretty much pick and choose the best looking folks out of the hundreds of guys who send out a message to them.

• Yeah, there's less competition if you use a paid site such as Match or eHarmony. The downside is that it can take you several months and quite a bit of $$$ to meet a compatible person.