Am I thick or fat?

Am I thick or fat ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Behold, it was a early morning in the GAG universe, 3 AM by my clock. And yet, the mighty GAGon (GAG + dragon) never sleeps.

It came with a swoop of its wings and sharpening of claws, looking for fake pictures to feed upon. I asked the mighty GAGon, "Is this person thick or fat?"

"YOU FOOOOOOL!" The mighty GAGon said with a thunderous boom. "Do you not see that this picture is indeed stolen from the internet?"
    Surprised (not really) by the mighty GAGon's truth, I asked who this was.

However, the mighty GAGon had no answer, for the picture had been used THAT many times. Yes, from "Sexfanatic15" profile pic to "Thick White Women Appreciation Vol. 2," the picture had been everywhere. Yes, another catfish had been exposed by the mighty GAGon.

Can you link us mighty GAGon? "No," said he, "for the sites are explicit!"

He flew off, wings glimmering in the early morning sun.
    Thank you mighty GAGon, exposing yet one more fake pic of the internet.

• This is so great lol

• We, the people ruled by the purveyors of deception in the land of Internet, raise a glass of grog to the mighty GAGon and shall ever cheer his welcome returns.

@XNicholeMariex3 - Fair maiden, you so often enlighten us all with your deep insights, but when you advocate the stilling of the mighty GAGon, we cannot stand idly by and not cry "Foul!" Do not attempt to poison GAGon's muse with poisonous zinc! But surely, do join us in welcoming GAGon! And when you welcome him, we see your words of wisdom. And we see also your profile pic which also givest us great happiness!

• @Red_Arrow LOL wow okay­čśé

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

• Not something I wanted to see. Either way she is THICK.

• Because GAG doesn't allow nudity, cause if it did you'd probably make even a video of you stripping down xD
    Whether you're a troll or not, this chick is thick.

• I'd say thick... but that's my opinion

• You look really attractive. I want to date a girl for her for her , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• You looks amazing!

• Lmfao she posted her vagina on here and then that got taken down so she reposted with the fake redhead and then deactivated when people called her on it. So I don't know how much personality you're looking for here XD

• You're too big for me.

• Phew!! Saw the first pic!! *wipes sweat off brow*

Stunning, but too much for me! The rest of you is just fine. No worries!

• Definitely not fat - You look great just normal to me, nice shape.

• You're fat. Thick means you don't have a lot of fat, you're just naturally curvy or you have a big butt from working out. Fat means you have a lot fat basically.

• U really can ask this question without posting pictures of your ass, it is your life and it is not my business but i want to know is that u r not the real owner of these photos, or u just want to get attention.
    And i can tell u if u are thick or fat by seeing your photo of the body not your ass.

• I have a vibe that you are a catfish, but forgive me if you are not. I think if that is reall you, then you have nice curves! Nothing wrong with your body.. nice face also, and in combination with that nice hair I would give you a big 8,5 ! I think you are a bit insecure with the username you have and the fact that you need to ask this, but there is no need for that! We should all be positive people and you look good !

• Both i would say.
    I still would tho

• I'd say thick

• You look fine to these eyes.

• Looking cute to me

• is thirsty a size?/1/1

• Curvy as fuq! How the hell? ? OK I've seen it all now "little in the middle, but you got much back!"

• You are thick , but I won't call it fat.

• You look great.

• hot. you are hot. very very hot. Sorry. I know I'm coming off as hitting on you but, just saying what I think.

• I Love you <3

• But which her do you love? The redhead is stolen off the internet an the blonde posts pictures of her vagina online.

• I would say thick. (Not that there's anything wrong with being fat) when I think of fat, I think of like Honey Boo boo's mom... now that's one big mama jamma.

You look fine ^^

• Chubby at the most, still very beautiful
    Nice breasts and lovely ass

• thick and it looks good on you

• THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• you are a big girl... LOL

Big Ass

• Just run and you'll be sexy af in no time

• thick and u are hot af

• U r fine but hips r ubnormally fat!!

• You are perfect and your boobs are huge, I would date girl like you :)

• Fat fat fat fat

What Girls Said 13

• You're pathetic. Stop stealing other people's pictures. Oh, and stop posting your coochie all over the place, thanks.

• You're a thick hoe

• Low and behold "she's" Not Active any more!

• Thanks for the boobs in the face 😳

Thick/chubby I would say.

• This is not Pornhub.

• Um... I thought @girlsaskguys doesn't aloow pics like these?

• You're fat

• Thick is a shape not a size. You're chunky

• I'm really glad the first picture you showed us was one of your boobs =)

• Damn does jigglies gave me a heart attack😅
    Orher than that, you look fine ^^

• You're thick, and very nice nice thick. You look amazing, I specially love your thighs!

• Umm, unfortunately fat

• your not fat nor are you thick... your pretty and don't let anyone tell you any different :)