Say a girl is pretty thin and petite all over but then has love handles, is this unattractive?

I'm thin all over pretty much and my body petite but have a curvy figure with love handles due to genetics. I even struggle with an eating disorder (it's gotten better) but when I was at my lowest weight I still had love handles.

• Turn on.
  • Turn off.
  • Results.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the hips for me. But petite with love handles generally is a non issue

Most Helpful Girl

• Well there is a reason why it is alled LOVE handle ;)
    In french it s called coussin d'amour
    Guys sometimes love to have smthng to grap.
    Plus it accentuates your waist.
    I see them as turn on honestly.
    Stay healthy and take care :)

What Guys Said 7

• That is very normal most people even thin people tend to carry a bit around the middle.

• :/ sorry to ear that. I know how that can devastate a girl, but to be really honest, yeah for me love handles can be attractive. You seem to be cute.

Just don't do any more crazy stuff, ok?

• If your waist is wider than your hip, it's a turn off.

• Depends on the size of the love handles but not necessarily

• pics not loading.

• Need pics or i can't help

• I'm sorry but don't blame your damn love handles on genetics. If you don't like them get in a gym and work them off. Not eating won't fix the problem, getting in better shape will.

• Um she's already thin. Your body does decide where your weight goes.
      I'm only 105 pounds and I have big thighs. No matter how thin I get they are big for my body.

You can't spot reduce.

• Not true at all

What Girls Said 1

• Given the fact that you are recovering from an ED you probably don't perceive your body the way others do. What you call love handles might be round hips to someone else. Or some may look at you and think "hips? Love handles? Where?"