Do I look sexy cute or Handsome?

Do I look sexy cute or Handsome?

Do I look sexy, cute or handsome and more importantly, what's the difference between them!

Most Helpful Girl

• You're cute, but you're trying pretty hard. I think the second picture without the captions is a good one. :) The third one sends an entirely different message. If a man is showing off his body, then I think he wants me to only be about that body (and sex).

• So what's the difference between sexy, cute and handsome anyway?

• Post pictures of yourself that you like! Use ones that show what you're into doing and your attitude/personality. That's if you're looking for something genuine.

If you're looking for casual sex, post flattering pics of your muscles and images of "being bro." She'll get the point.

Every woman has her own ideas of what's cute, handsome, or sexy. Personally, cute is when the guy has pleasant, please facial features to look at and a decent bod. Handsome is a sharp dressed man with that classic look. Sexy is not something I've seen a photo capture, but it's about being physically attractive and having a certain confidence/attitude.

• Wow now I know!

Most Helpful Guy

• You are really sexy and handsome!!

What Girls Said 1

• You look good. But insecure. And desperate.

• Really? What makes me look insecure?

• I believe it. I've seen it a lot. You're a very good looking guy regardless. Just could have been better without the quote. That's all.

• Well, glad I'm good looking lol

What Guys Said 0