Girls, Please answer. Do you think I'm ugly?

And be honest. I can take it.

• Ugly.
    9% (3)
  • not that ugly.
    45% (15)
  • you're not ugly.
    46% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
and can you post a comment on what you really think? how else am I going to choose a MHO?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep the beard! And no I don't think that you're ugly, but more importantly what do you think? Own you, be confident, and rock it! =)

• Not sure what I think. not really trying to attract myself, haha. but thanks.

• thanks. and you too.

• Thanks for the MHO 😉

What Girls Said 3

• You look really sad :( I bet you would have an awesome smile. I think you're pretty alright looking if I do say so myself. I love the facial hair and the dark hair. Do you like the way you look?

• I have my good days and bad like everyone I guess. and I don't really have an opinion on how I look. I'm more concerned about what women think. and I do smile a lot actually. I just don't like smiling in pictures. and thanks.

• All good :)

• alright then.

• You're fine dude, don't worry 'bout those things.

• Well, when looking for a girl to like you romantically. I can't help but worry about it.

• Your facial features are not ugly but you could lose weight I think and get rid of the beard.

• yeah, I agree that I need to lose weight. working on it four days a week.

• Good job!

• Thanks. Here's hoping I stick with it.