Girls, how much of a difference does lighting, camera angles and grooming make in making models look EXTREMELY good looking vs just alright or fine?

No one should have to be just fine or alright. No one. That is just too sad.
Girls, how much of a difference does lighting,camera angles and grooming make in making models look EXTREMELY good looking vs just alright or fine?

What Girls Said 1

• I use to model and I do think that lighting and camera angles as well as the right pose (always choosing your good side) definitely have a lot to do with the way that you appear on camera. This isn't to include makeup and clothes and I do agree with you everyone is beautiful in their own way and people especially girls shouldn't feel the need to compare themselves to airbrushed pictures of celebrities.

What Guys Said 1

• It is hard to say sometimes you see a photo with all the effects and think they look great but then you see a natural one on the street and still think they look great.