Which guy do u think is better looknig?

1-

which guy do u think is better looknig?
2-

• guy 1 is better looking
  • guy 2 is better looking

Most Helpful Guy

• Guy 1 grows facial hair like a kid. Guy 2 it is, although that's not a very stellar picture tho.

• you don't understand what it's like having a beard that doesn't join up my man, you try to grow it and it just looks like some body sprayed projectile diarrhea on your face.

• @the_rake Hahaha you're funny man lol

• thank you X-)

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to make this equal by using two similar pictures of the two. You skewed the results by posting an amazing picture of the first guy and an unflattering one of the second. But meh, second guy is still more attractive.

What Guys Said 7

• Very close - I will go 2

• Guy 2 has the eyes but guy 1 has the face structure. I think people look more in the eyes so i'd say 2

• Guy 2 looks like a drug addict.

• Close but i think 1.

• guy 1 is prettier than most girls out there, guy 2 looks like a man,

• I don't judge guys

• First guy for sure.

What Girls Said 4

• OMG you even made a female account to ask this question LMAO , dude STOP this obsession, you don't look like them and never will, just embrace yourself for GOD"S SAKE!!!

• BAHAHAHAHA but im living in ma little barbie world dreamz as him right now 😇😇😇

• The first guy is better looking.

• guy number 1

• And now we have a 36 - 45 yo woman who's obsessed with Francisco Whatshisname...