Which is better? with or without make up?

Feel free to be honest :p
which is better? with or without make up?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl your have pretty skin. You can rock no makeup and still look good, or wear minimal and still look good!

What Guys Said 16

• YOU look the SAME. Which picture other people pick is a question of their TASTE and preferences. You look lovely in both pictures.
    However, a general "rule" about how much makeup you wear is that it is darker at night, even if the place you are in has indoor lighting (lights are not as bright as the sun unless you are on stage, performing), so the darker the place, the more makeup you might choose so that your features stand out in the relative darkness. That is also an opportunity to do your makeup in a way that de-emphasizes features you don't like. For example: Wear your hair down if you think your ears look too big (they are probably not, but it might make you feel more comfortable).
    I hope this is helpful.
    Sincerely,
    Stafford "Doc" Williamson

• :) well thanks Stafford for the info :P

• without makeup definitely. maybe it's just the style and amount of makeup you have on in the second picture but I don't think it flatters your features as much as the natural look

• Definitely without. You look absolutely stunning in the first picture. Beautiful. Very nice skin and love the hairstyle. My type.

• Without makeup is the clea choice in my mind. Why paint over the natural beauty? And your hair is so awesome!!! 👍

• Without in my opinion.

• Always without

• without..
    very cool hairstyle though , ; p

• Without make up

• I prefer the first picture - A real natural beauty

• Without, but u can be with if u try another style of makeup

• I think I like no makeup better, but I LOVE the sweater. #Merica

• Without- you are naturally beautiful

• Cute make-up i'm going to go with the 2nd

• Lmao. Nuff said.
    And wtf is that on your head? A birds nest? Or pile of dog shit?

• hmmm kind words cost nothing, but its really sad that some people can't afford it. ;)

• without. you are pretty girl

• What the fuck is that on top of your head. And by the way there middle ground in between no make up and all of the makeup.

What Girls Said 16

• Without.. you're naturally good looking
    you look nice with the make up except... red lipstick, stick to lipglosses and never use pink blusher on your cheeks use a good highlighter with a bronzer.. and eyeliner so when your out for the night you go from good looking to stunner x

Used to be a beautician so as usual giving advice when not needed lol x

• I'm sure you'd look beautiful with makeup, just like you do without, but not photoshopped girl, doll yourself up once in a while with some REAL makeup! 😂

• No makeup, absolutely no need to cake yourself up so much.

• Omg such a gorge😍😍
    You don t need the makeup honestly.
    But if you want to enhance your features inage 2 is not the way.
    Like chose or colored eye shadow or flashing red lipstick.
    Don t put pink blash. Maybe red, well a dark red.
    But tou have beautiful big features you don t need to do much to stick them out you know.

• without.. cuz second one has too much makeup

• Most definitely without.. You just so much natural beauty, why hide it under a mask of makeup.

• Both look great but let me tell you make up really suits your skin well.

• You're so pretty without makeup ! Your skin is perfect and you have such big eyes, its so cute. You look good without makeup.
    In the second picture you look weird, but that's because the makeup is fake. I think you would look good with real makeup though.

• Did you do your makeup with a makeup app?

• without make up

• If it was a real makeup, it would look good on you because you are cute.

• Without. That would be too much makeup for you. You could definitely live without the blush, the lipstick and the eye shadow. Mascara and eyebrows are fine.

• sista you dont need no make up your a natural beauty ! <3 :)

• 2nd picture, but just not that eye shadow! but besides that you look beautiful honestly! You're eyebrows!! omg amazing!!

• Without and clearly you've photoshopped the second photo and added the makeup because it's the same photo. Maybe that's why it looks very odd

• Without makeup, especially if the makeup is not really makeup.