Does north european blonds guys prefer girls with dark brown hair and eyes (and occasionaly dark skin)?

I was on a holiday in a resort and i noticed that hot, white and blond guy winking at me. I was sure that he was from north Europe and i am a white girl with dark brown hair and eyes (and i was really tanned those days so my skin was a bit brownish) so did he find me attractive or what? and do Scandinavian or north european guys like dark eyed and haired girls?

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I was a little blonde boy being brought up in Singapore. I got so much attention it was actually a little unsettling. However when your one in thousands you do kinda stand out.
    I have blue eyes to so that Viking Danish look.
    I don't particularly have a perseverance. Personality is first then face then body. Hair I don't mind at all. All women can make their hair look good and with so many product's out there they can change their colour

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well yea for me it is.
    Everytime I go abroad, I find a lot of blond guys attracted to me :)
    But it s mutual too, I find them interesting to look at too since there isn t much of them in my place.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I won't say a preference but probably notice more - Whenever I am abroad I think the women are fabulous but I believe it is seen a bit of variety that causes that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, there seems to exist a curiosity for somewhat different human traces.
    Nature doing her work at bringing different people together.

And that's great :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I can see you are from Egypt.
    Yes europeans in general find arabic girls attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont have blonde hair but i like brunettes and a certain shade of skin colour I don't know if everyone else does tho

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd not count on it. there's white and then there's us, nordic white. all of my friends and I prefer a pure, nice nordic chic.

0|0
    0|0
    • And that was my point as i heard that nordics (especially) prefer whites and blondes. I was wondering if some of you prefer the different (like most of the people in my country) or you prefer those who looked like you

• We prefer our own.

• not really, our girls do like darker guys but we generally stick to our own pale blondies.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Preference isn't dictated by how they look themselves

1|0
    0|0
  • not sure.. maybe cuz its exotic for them

0|1
    0|0
  • They do.. It has to do with the exotic factor

0|1
    0|0
  • White guys think I'm exotic.

0|0
    0|0
    • They would certainly feel that way but do they like it or not? That's my point

• Omg.. *facepalm*

0|0
    0|0