What do you think of this body type? Slender, 5'2", 112lbs. Is this anyones preferred body type?

What do you think of this body type? Slender, 5'2

I know that the tummy needs a little work. 😑 but I think I've come a long way through working out. Unfortunately I do not have any before pictures. Although at one time I weighed 130lbs and now weigh only 112lbs. Im naturally tiny. When I weighed 130 I was on the chubby side and was very unhappy with my appearnece. I am learning to embrace my slender figure, even though some may find it "unwomanly". I just want opinions. Is this an attractive body type?

Most Helpful Guy

• "I know that the tummy needs a little work"

It most certainly does not. Wow!

"even though some may find it "unwomanly""

It takes a great amount of skill to create some crazy argument that this isn't womanly.

"Is this an attractive body type?"

Yes, very much so.

"Is this anyones preferred body type? "

Yes, it's within the range I would consider "preferred". It's like right smack in the middle.

Can't say much for other guys, because some guys have some pretty crazy standards. But I think any sane guy would have the whole "eyes popping out of his skull" thing going on.

• Killer body eh?
      To think she's even questioning having to ask.
      Bet the other girls are hatin her for that killer body Huh?
      Let me ask , would you let a chic with body like that fart in your mouth from behind?
      That's how I like to think about hotties or not. I think ,,, would i let her fart in my mouth or not? If not , I don't go near them kinds but if so ,,,, hell yes !! Fart away !! Lol.

• @OpenClose - I agree on the tummy/lower abdomen. I like it like that for my money that is a feminine abdomen and sexy to me, versus flat.

• I'm so glad you are feeling better about yourself. You shouldn't have to change how you look for someone, rather you should find someone who likes you how you are.

I mean seriously? Pale complexion? Freckles? These are super attractive. You seem to think you have small boobs and a lack of curves. I'd say you're pretty normal there, but I personally have a thing for both. Not to imply anything, just to show that there are definitely guys who like that sort of thing.

And even then, most guys really don't care as much as you seem (ed) to think they do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thirst trap looks like.

• Maybe if I posted on FB or instagram like millions of women do to show all the people I know how I look in a bikini. But this is an anonymous picture and it is under the category of "how do i look?" So if you don't want to see people posting pictures asking "how do they look", why don't you look in a different topic? Just saying...

• I don't care what most of the other people who post are wearing. I can and will post and wear what I please. But I am wearing clothes. So get over it. There's no rule that says I cannot wear what I am wearing. Your just one of those people who like to start shit.

• You are clearly young.. I'll be the adult and exit.

What Guys Said 37

• I think your body is perfect how it is. I don't even think you need to do anything about your stomach.
    A few inches taller would be better for me though, but height aside, your body is beautiful.

• Perfect! I like short girls who have meat in all the right places which is ass and thighs. You have both. Also, I am a sucker for black nail varnish! XD 9/10 for you.

• You got an amazing body. Definitely attractive. All you gotta do is keep it that way. Nice work. You have come a long way.

• You look really good, and you're definitely at the right weight in my opinion, only thing you can really do to improve is a little bit of toning, but I wouldn't say thats necessary.

If you had wider hips it would be my ideal body type, but thats really not something you can change so just embrace your body, because it does look great.

• I used to be sooo self conscience about my hips!! But then I realized I do have some curve which is enough for me. It also happened to improve a little after having a baby. I actually prefer my post baby body! But thank you for your opinion!!! And I agree on the toning!! Lol. I will get there in time.

• Omfg like that's dynomight ! Killer body. You kidding? Smokin hot bod.
    Look at that sweetness.
    Can you be my gf? Please?
    I will spoil you and that great body everyday !

• Just wrap those legs around my face and grind !
      You can even fart right in my mouth. That's how hot that body is.

• Awe!! So sweet! I'm taken though. Thank you for your opinion!!!

• That lucky guy gets to lick that all over !!
      Not fair !

• You have a great body. I don't think you should try losing anymore wait though, you run the risk of losing your great ass

• You are so lovely. The slight roundness of your tum in the middle pic is so hot. Red hot!

• Wow. I never knew men liked a little belly. That's good to know!! I will still continue excersising though. Excersise is always a good thing! Lol I guess women are the main ones obsessed with super flat stomachs..

• It doesn't have to be super flat. Yes, excersise is good to keep you toned, but go gently as a muscular lady is not so good! You are just fine! Don't worry any more!

• Nice buns hun, but overall you have nice body and your stomach doesn't need work. Glad you feel better about your body and good job for working on something you felt needed improvement. You could've easily complained about and not done anything.

• Yes, that's close to my ideal.

• I don't believe for a second that those pictures are authentic. You do have some fat on your stomach but you have such a great butt. .

• The only thing that's been edited on them is a very light grayscale filter. And I only used a filter to hide how ghostly pale I am at the moment. Other then that, they've been cropped to only show my body... but they were just taken on my phone. So I don't know what you mean by there "not authentic".

• Well, sometimes women will pull random photos of other women off the internet and falsely claim their body is in the picture. Also, if you had bigger boobs you would be ideal. Maybe a C cup would benefit you the most. @asker

• 10 lbs lighter, slimmer thighs, slightly smaller ass, keep the feminine abdomen, darker skin, then that would be my preferred body type.

• Yes this is my ideal type, it's very attractive. I'm not a fan of huge boobs and I like slender figures, so you look great.

• It seems very healthy.

• You look amazing and sexy especially your butt sounds me kim kardashian do not worry but I am not sure about your breasts

• You look very attractive

• that ass damn girl

• 10/10 would bang... nice ass

• You're good to go

• Not necessarily my type but I will say you are beautiful. nice butt too

• As a newly single man, I'd date a woman with a body like that... As an Ass man, I'd.. well.. anyway.

• I think you look great, really

• You look good. Not my ideal (I prefer taller) but that's just me.

• you are sexy and you know it !! too bad you asked this anonymously

• You're hot.

• In general your body looks great and your stomach I think looks better than you think!

• You have one fantastic ass

• Fuuuuuk yeah you're sexy. I love petite girls. Congrats on your transformation by the way :)

• I think you look fantastic!! Your butt is really really nice

• U have nice ass

• You look great keep it going you are pulling off the hour glass figure which is the best ever :)

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 11

• you're fine girl! you are sexy. thats ass, damn~
    I get what you mean as unwomanly but it isn't (i thought that too before since toning down your body will make you slender all over), it's better to have a proportion body. The tummy, well people eat and it's normal to have it bulging at times. Taking care of your body is the important thing, so great job! ;)

• There's plenty of guys who like that type of body, you got nothing to worry about.

• you look great! your stomach is totally fine and your ass is amazing! lol

• What do you mean unwomanly? in what sense?

• You're not unwomanly. You have great hips and a FANTASTIC butt. You look awesome.

• it looks perfect and beautiful. dont worry what other people say

• Daaaaaaamn you have a nice ass

• I think you look great! I think that whatever you want to change about your body is what you should change, but personally, I think that your body looks fantastic. Congrats on the weight loss!

• many prefer that

• The way you stick your bum out can't be too great for your back

• I don't know what you mean. That's me standing up with my back straight. I'm just following all the "proper posture" rules... My back naturally has a deep arch in it.

• If you say so

• You look nice as!! I work out myself a lot. And honestly I admire you're ass.