Do my legs look fine?

I've gained a little weight & I'm just wondering how my legs look compared to the rest of my body. And I'm not asking this for attention, I'm really not confident they look good.
Do my legs look fine?

@JamieLove

Everyone be brutally honest please
www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1766562-do-my-legs-look-ok

Here's a link of u wanna see how they look in shorts

Most Helpful Guy

• Awwwww girly, First of all, I like the Jeans you wear, It looks good on you. Also the sytle similar to the Alex. As for your legs, I see nothing wrong with your legs. honey, Some how your legs looks long in the tight Jeans, Your legs looks hot and sexy, Your leg size, looks very normal. I think you feel there something changed , because you got a little more meats. But for now still looks pretty fine. As long as you don't keep grwoing too much meats on your body.

What Guys Said 8

• Honestly, I tend to prefer girls that have a little extra weight to them, as it makes them look a lot sexier. Your legs look fantastic if you ask me.

• Seem fine in jeans.

• Woah, what animal did you fight causing those rips on your jeans... savage!

• They look great to me, legs always look better with a bit of meat on them in my opinion :D

• I find them attractive... athletic... would be easier to judge with skirt or short shorts tho..

• your legs look good but you need new pants

• Yep you look sexy all together 😍😘

• They r pretty good

What Girls Said 7

• They look completely fine to me, no idea why you're worried.

• I just think they look to wide and short
      Thanks for the answer

• Totally fine! No need to worry!

• Normal legs, I see here!

• You look fine to me hun x

• looks good to me!

• Thick and luscious sis!

• Snap.
      Thank you sis 💚

• You got some thick, yummy legs there, with a bit of a thigh gap. I'd be all over those if I were a guy!