Should I try to get any bigger, or does this size work for me?

I've been going to the gym and I'm really impressed with how far I've come. A lot of people helped get me here and it took a lot of hard work. Anyway, I'm wondering if I should try to get bigger, or keep the size I have. You never know what you can achieve until you achieve it!

Most Helpful Girl

• You look fine and kudos for pulling your pants up :p

• Lol yeah, thanks. I guess when puberty hit so did my knowledge of how to take a selfie. 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're a good size. Strong and athletic, but not massive.

See, you're skinny in the shoulders, so really large arms would look a little off on you.

I, on the other hand, am extremely broad in the shoulders, so large muscles would suit me better. (I probably won't get those, as I am a lazy bastard, but point stands.)

• Yeah, I've always been skinny my entire life. That's one of the reasons I started working out. And I believe in you man. Get in there and put in that work! 💪🏾👌🏾

What Girls Said 5

• I think you look fine the way you are now. But I'm guessing you do want to get bigger.

• You should be proud. You look good! I want to say try and get bigger just to see how far you can take it.

• Thank you. Sometimes I feel like I look good and then sometimes I don't.

• Your welcome. You do look look good but I don't know if you had a body goal when you started out. If you are happy then just stay where you are.

• A tiny bit more then you'd be more than hot lol :p

• You look really good with this.

• you look really good and obviously improved a lot, you look good like you are now but its up to you, if you want it go for it

What Guys Said 0