Would I suit blond hair?

Been thinking about it for a while this is me
Would I suit blond hair?
Was considering going for something like this

What do you think?

• Go blonde
  • Don't do it

Most Helpful Guy

• You have awesome hair as is but I say go for it. If for nothing else other than doing something different. I'm sure you'd look good as a blonde as well and if not you can just try dying it back.

Most Helpful Girl

• It can't hurt! Hey! If you don't like it, you can always go back.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• There's only one way to find out

• I think you look beautiful as is!

• Should suit you I think you would look gorgeous but just to be sure try a virtual makeup software to get an ideea

• Voted - A... Go blonde go

What Girls Said 5

• You're really pretty so I'm sure you could pull it off, but I do think brunette is what suits you best.

I wouldn't go for a blonde as bright as the one in the pics you provided; it may wash you out and involve a lot of upkeep. I'd go for a dirty blonde color:
    cdnpix.com/.../...72a5327ca5a850e6a2dba5403552.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d648eee544.jpg
    shesaid.com/.../springhaircolor5.jpg

• Yeah I've had this before but not so high up - I thought I'd go for something like the images I showed because they have roots so when my hair grows out it would turn into a balayage look

• Thanks by the way :) I do like Cara's hair colour but I'm not sure I could pull that off

• hmm youd look nice but i seriously love ur brown hair. creates a beautiful contrast with ur skin. the blonde might wash u out a bit. my recommendation would be to try out a balayage first [kinda like dipping ur toes into the water] just to see how a little blonde looks on u.
    kinda like this:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0ffa3c7125.jpg

• Yeah I've had something similar but I thought with having a blonde look with roots it would grow out to look like that

• i see, well it would take a while but if u feel comfortable with it, by all means give it a go =]

• DOOOOO IT. If you don't like it you can easily dye it back C:

• Yeah you should try it, I bet it'll bring out your eyes more! :D I bet you'll look good too :)

• Depends on the shade of blonde you go for.

I bleach mine when I go blonde because it looks good.

I went to a new hairstylist once though and she wanted to take it "naturally" lighter and I ended up with orange hair. And that was not a good look.