Guys, what type of tan do you like most on a girl?

1. Extremely tan
2. Normal tan

3. White but not that white... if that makes any sense

4. A freakin snowflake

• 1.
    1% (1)
  • 2.
    49% (33)
  • 3.
    34% (23)
  • 4.
    16% (10)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I don't personally like girls who tan their bodies extremely a lot. They look like oompa loompas, and that it's not "hot". I prefer girls with a little tan or their natural skin color, not to pasty white either.

What Guys Said 14

• To me a woman that tans is a fucking idiot. Skin cancer and premature aging

• I'm talking about a natural tan. Except the first one isn't really natural.

• I saw one of those the other day at T Mobile. His name was José and I asked if he was Latino and he said yes. He had Caucasian skin and blue eyes and his hair was black but wavy. I told him how unusual he was and he mentioned something about having real Spanish ancestry

• So can I have his numba? Na, I'm just kidding :P But yea that's really attractive

• Vvoted D since I like em pale like this @XNicholeMariex3 😽😽 or @bellegirl21 😻😻

• 3 is my favorite, but 2 is beautiful too.

• I really like tan girls (Latinas for example), with plenty of exceptions tho.

• Depends on the woman's ethnicity.

A blonde haired, blue eyed Nordic looking woman would look ridiculous with a tan.

• As long as it's white I don't care much about it, and I am no fan of white girls that burning their skin.

• None of the above. No burnt, bottled, bedded or boothed skin color for me and pale white creeps me out. Just natural melanin of golden yellow, golden brown, cocoa and svelte black for me. Natural as in born with it.

• the normal one :)

• The normal tan not fake and orange lol

• I never go for color, I go for features. and if a girl have good heart then it's awesome and I won't see the color.

• everything except 1 is acceptable

• It can all look good but 3 and 4 are my favorites. Which would you fall under

• Usually 3, but sometimes I can be 4 lol. I used to be 2 when I was on a swim team :P

• I'm the same person you messaged yesterday lol!

• Smileyface12?

• I voted D/4, fair skin is amazing I don't understanding the appeal of tanning.

The girl in that last photo (brown hair blue eyes and lovely white skin) is just amazing.

• All over tan! No tanlines!